Sour Diesel ILGM (Canuk Growth option) 122 day

You must feel like the Ganja Tarzan in that jungle :heart: :christmas_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :palm_tree: :laughing:

8 Likes

6 Likes

Looks like a monsta does she bite. She looks great

3 Likes

What do you guys think ? shes looking ready?
I’m thinking one more week of nutrients and then a week of flush.
What do you guys think?

9 Likes

Sounds good to me! She’s bulky. Trichs look where you want them? I know I prefer mine more milky than amber like 85/15

3 Likes

Mmm Sour Diesel baby

Those look awesome.

Got some gassy smells comin from those ladies?

I fuckin love the smell of Sour Diesel when it’s fresh :slight_smile:

1 Like

@OrionsCeiling Def a little more milky Im just hoping for the tops buds to get bigger.

@pyromancy I want to live in there it smells so good. The way she smells now its very gassy but once you start aging it loses that great smell. This strain def smells better during late flower compared to a 30 day age.

3 Likes

Glorious

2 Likes

Looking nice !!

2 Likes

Still mostly clear trichomes and her buds keep getting thicc

I’ll keep juicing her until she is ready but damn she takes forever!

7 Likes

You can call me the puppet master

What do you guys think can you the trichomes?
They still look clear to me

On a positive note the bugs are getting fuller and bigger so big they were falling over
so I tried them with some string.

!

IMG_2874|375x500

7 Likes

Wow they look great! I agree with you that they still look clear

6 Likes

Finally after 6 months we harvest the clones!

Will keep you updated on aged weight and also due to low humidity we decided the age the entire plant with all the leaves. To slow down the process

40 humidity and 71 temp

7 Likes

Congrats on the clones harvest :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Harvested and they are in 10 jars aging 30 days so I can weight them and give the final results.

These buds are bigger and have a stronger smell there is no doubt that this will be a great smoke!

6 Likes

Nice!!

2 Likes

After a month of aging I got 6.2 OZ from 7 clone plants of Sour D.
The buds were thicker and bigger and also the trichomes were there but the smoke is again
a very light high and short lasting (I smoke a lot so my tolerance is super high).

Overall disappointed with this strain.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear I too have a high tolerance so finding the perfect strain is always a must

4 Likes

The best strain I ever smoked was NYC Sour Diesel and when shit got legalized in Cali that strain disappeared almost over night.

That’s why I wanted to grow Sour Diesel mostly for nostalgia and hoping it would be a fire strain.
It is my 1st try at a grow and clones so its disappointing but I learned a lot.

3 Likes

hey @Ginseng I grew up smoking Sour Diesel. I remember copping it for $400 per oz a decade ago lol. Have you ever tried Premium Jack or Jack Herer? I love that strain. In my opinion, it’s as good or better than Sour Diesel for sativa lovers

4 Likes