Sour Diesel (First grow)

I just lost connection for 3 days. Everything functioned correctly during that time as it has done in the past as well. I think the only adverse thing that could happen is if your schedule was shifting to a new phase. Even then, extending any phase for a few days or a week is really no big deal. If your lights didn’t come on, drop a ticket while you’v got internet.

Internet back…plant healthy!

7 Likes

Glad to hear it! Those top branches are getting too close to the light. Definitely recommend training them over to the sides of your unit to prevent “burning”.

4 Likes

I’ve been super cropping as plant matter gets within 2 inches of the LED. These will be cropped next week.

1 Like

7 Likes

Update:

My recipe was a little “spicy” according to the Grobo team so they lightened it up a bit. I still have some yellowing at the tips. Otherwise all seems well.

12 Likes

Bro!!!im glad u didn’t delay your transition until the 2nd fan!!! Great job working out the kinks and response to the WiFi outages!! And the super cropping! Great job!

2 Likes

12 Likes

Looking tasty!

3 Likes

Getting close!!!

10 Likes

Any thoughts as to when I should flush her? The recipe has 10 days left (I’ll probably wait it out) before flush. Seems pretty spot-on.

2 Likes

Do you have a jewelers loupe or a digital microscope to check the ripeness of your trichomes?

3 Likes

We’re at 50% cloudy trichomes.

1 Like

Ok, to confirm are you averaging from buds all over the plant (top to bottom) correct? Your top buds will ripen first. Also, what are the desired effects you are looking for, focused/creative/energized or sleepy/relaxed/mellow? I’m guessing the first option based on your sativa genetics. If this is the case, I would say if trichs are at 50% (all buds observed/averaged) this would be a good time to move to flush.

1 Like

Ugh…I did something stupid yesterday.

I was doing a water change in the morning (lights on) and, as the new water was being sucked into the Grobo I got a work phonecall and left my unit. I then forgot about it and went to work. Later that evening I went into my basement (where the grobo is located) to workout. My lights on the grobo are set to go off at 6:30pm…I was down there from 7-8pm with the basement lights on. Then I noticed the door to the grobo was still open. Ugh…rookie move. Hopefully, since she is just about ready to be harvested, this won’t effect anything.

3 Likes

That’s a wrap!!!

5 Likes