Something to discuss

I noticed today I am on day 27 and bottle one has not went down it’s still full , I was wonder what is every bottle , and what do they do ? @Stephen

1 Like

1 Like

1&2 are ph up and down, 3&4 are grow and bloom nutes and 5 is calmag :+1::v:

4 Likes

… #

- - - [2020-01.17]:

Jan 17, '20 3:30 AM
@Ray2nasty,

--

((#NuteBottles)):

--

:wink:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

As @osage shared, bottles 1 and 2 will only be used when needed depending on the type of water you’re using. No need to worry if it hasn’t used any bottle 1!

4 Likes

hi, My bottle 1 goes down really fast, I used two bottles. Today is day 3 of Flush. and my bottle 1 is empty. I will not replace it because I dont have another one. But my question is, why this bottle goes empty to fast ?

@javi please shoot a message over to support@grobo.io so we can check out what’s happening and help you out!

If you are using tap water, the system will attempt to ph it correctly every hour. On top of that if you haven’t calibrated your ph and ec probes, then that can be the cause as well. Using ro water and making sure your probes are calibrated properly will/should resolve this issue :v::+1:

1 Like

Hello, thanks for the info, but I don’t use tap water. I think its the PH sensor. Tomorrow I will harvest and I already buy the PH Calibration kit and a PH sensor.

2 Likes