Soil grow-Smorez

First picture is 9/6. The 2nd is from today. This thing has only gotten like 20ml of advanced nutrients MGB trio+25ish ml of cal mag. A weekly dosing of recharge and fish shit. Using potters gold soil.

5 Likes

Am I correct by saying these were clones?

Love your lineup choice for beneficial fungus and bacteria

3 Likes

- - - [2021-09.24]:

@Richardswang,

• (Super Healthy Plant For Sure, Thank-You For Sharing): :sparkling_heart:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Nope all from seed there’s a few more in there than the smorez I felt like showcasing. She’s just lanky from my trying to dial in my light distances but I believe that I found the correct height and power percentage with these auto seedlings I started a few weeks ago

2 Likes

Yes I agree lights could have been a bit stronger in the beginning. Plants have a bit of a stretch to them that’s why I thought it was a clone. That being said no worries plants look nice any heathy. If your running led lights keep your par around 300 to 350. That should be the sweet spot in Veg

3 Likes

Yeah the seedlings are looking real nice and tight now. Hopefully they’ll stay like that since I think I figured it out. I’ll eventually post those on here but I’m excited about this one. It’s supposed to look like this

4 Likes

Dont mind the water jug mess in there :rofl::rofl: but I hit the lady with some serious lst and pretty happy with her shape

1 Like

Day 10 of flower…finally seeing some more pistils. Definitely a slow shower but I only got 53ish more days of flower left

1 Like

Took these yesterday crazy how much 1 day can do for growth

2 Likes