So how do you do it? Smoke, vape, edibles, tincture, etc..?

I was pipe for a long time, then went water pipe, then vaporizers like Mighty, Firefly, then cartridges, back to water pipe and soon to move on to edibles when my Levo 2 finally comes.

2 Likes

This is a nice product also

3 Likes

My nephew just got one of those and he loves it.

2 Likes

I always liked water pipes. This one has dual 8 arm percolators, ice catcher, 20" for a lot of air with a nice 4 arm diffuser downstream. It works well to cool the smoke and make it smooth and nice. Not like older water pipes.

3 Likes

Beautiful piece

2 Likes

Thanks, I have another smaller one with similar features. They are pricey, but work great.

All of the above…lol. Make a lot of butters and oils. Usually coconut oil and freeze the cubes. Throw a couple 20mg tabs in the coffee when I walk out the door in the morning. Works out great! My go to vape is a mighty. Easy to load pods and take on the go or lounging around the house. Me and the wife lay around and watch tv while passing the hose on the digital volcano, or if we have company over we fill the balloons and make an evening of laughs :joy:. I use tinctures if I’m using primarily to get rid of daily aches and pains, but the coffee in the morning generally helps most with that. Retired infantry fella here so I have nothing but aches and pains haha. Told the wife the other night that I wish I could sit up in bed without all the sound effects :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Then there’s sometimes I just want a joint … If you’re reading this you know exactly what I mean haha…same for the bong. Just gotta be in the mood. Ive got one of the smaller presses, forget the brand but it’s the more popular one. Again, gotta be in the mood for that. Only thing I don’t mess with anymore is the liquid vape. Ive had the boutique carts and I’ve had the homemade ones as well. They were Great at first but just started feeling funny when using them…just didn’t feel right to me therefore I quit all that noise. Had several friends feel the same way and quit messing with them as well. To each their own but just not for me.

2 Likes

I have a few things too. I had the Might and it had a problem so I have the Firefly 2 now and it’s OK. I really don’t use them much as my go to’s are the couple big water pipes. I leave them out and right there to hit when you need.

I only do the carts when out or need something where it really isn’t the best place to smoke. :grinning: Turn your head and quick puff and no one even knows.

2 Likes

It’s definitely nice having multiple ways, especially when I’m coming off a T-break. Every different way feels new by the time I get back around to trying it again. That first bong rip is pretty killer Everytime :rofl:

1 Like

They have some carts here 86% THC and 2 hits and your out of it. The problem is, you build a tolerance quick if you use them a lot. Normal flower 18-28% does nothing to you. :rofl: Then you have to swicth to drinking a couple weeks :grinning: to cool out a bit.