Smudgefam’s first grobo grow

Just finished first trim, but I’m wondering if I should trim some more. :thinking: :thinking:

@vegetato @SWSVIC @Jamminbear any tips for trimming the back side of the plant?

4 Likes

That looks pretty good already. You might want to thin out the very bottom more or wait a few days and then do that.

1 Like

Since it’s the first trim and had to extend a couple stages already, I’ll give her a couple days to adjust.

Thanks for taking a look!

1 Like

Are u planning on topping her?

1 Like

Thinking about it. You think she’s ready?

1 Like

There’s a better look. Ready to top or another couple days? @Jamminbear

1 Like

Yeah for sure.

And there’s the haircut!

4 Likes

First pic after first haircut. Second pic after latest trim up. At first I thought I may have gone too far, but I think she’s alright.

Day 50 (she’s slowwww), sour diesel fem from ILGM.

4 Likes

@Todd.grobo hey Todd, day 50, still look all good? Other than being behind schedule 3 weeks

1 Like

You can keep her in vegetation for a while yet. Looking skinny but good

1 Like

Uploading: AACE03A6-E2EE-4697-96F2-3ABCBE07B1E0.jpeg… Uploading: EF301A28-590C-4820-B62D-8AEA8C194B94.jpeg… Uploading: FDD9C2A1-C329-4248-ACA8-8A5AA66048E5.jpeg…

Day 56. 30 of 35 in late veg. Probably going to extend again.

Compared to the pics from 10 days ago, she hasn’t grown at all. Everything looks healthy, including roots

Need a couple more inches, baby!! You got this!

Oops. No photos.

5 Likes

coming along nicely :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo!

Is there any harm in extending one stage for a particularly long amount of time?

Allowing the plant to get to big yes. But yours could use some more time in veg based on my experience just under the 2nd fan leaves you the most flexibility

3 Likes

Day 96, Finally made it to transition! She’s super sweet and sticky. Can’t wait! Very bushy though.

6 Likes

She for sure looks bulked up and happy.

2 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo!

Should I let her stretch before trimming the bushy parts?

2 Likes

I would trim her first few days of flower personally. Let her reach now i think.

3 Likes