Going into Transition tomorrow.

6 Likes

Looks like she is growing right on schedule. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Here she is today. Starting week 2 of flowering

5 Likes

My current plant was the exact same size at that time. Looking good! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Right on! I’m a little worried she’ll get too big.
Positive problem I suppose:)

Pete Frier

1 Like

Well, she’s officially too big. Flowers look a little weak, but I guess I’ll be pleased just to make it through the first grow in this box

5 Likes

The title of this post is so crazy considering how it turned out.

4 Likes

U still have a lot of space if u get rid of all the big fan leaves :maple_leaf: an train ur plant :seedling: u will be fine I had the same issue :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Has she stopped stretching? you might need to supercrop and tie her down if she gets too tall. I agree with @Choppo0816 , you can open her up some more by removing some fan leaves blocking bud sites. She’s looking good

3 Likes

Ok I’ll try removing the big leaves today when I get home. Should I remove them all or just most?

She doesn’t really respond well to me moving her around. I’ve been trying to tie her down and each time I do she just stretches right back up.

2 Likes

You can try using magnetic hooks/clips or twist ties to tie her down. I think you can remove a good amount of leaves but just be careful not to stunt her either

3 Likes

Agree with @Aang least all the big ones to give her more light :bulb::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve been using the mag hooks and ties.

1 Like

Here it is after trimming out the big fans.
This is as far away from the light as I could get her.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Well that’s better u got a lil more room now :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Here’s an update if anyone is interested.
2 weeks left until flush.

5 Likes

Uploading: E80F9BB4-22A8-4458-A97D-4C24621CBCD4.jpeg…
Here is the progress so far! I’m getting pumped to harvest and start again!

2 Likes

Harvest day tomorrow! I have loved this first grow and can’t wait to start again!
Here is the next gal ready to go.

4 Likes