Skywalker need help

Is your air pump running? Can you confirm that the water is “bubbling” in your reservoir?

1 Like

Yes the pump is working I am not sure on if the recipe is giving it all the necessary nutrients given that my seed isn’t a pre-loaded type. My seed is from seedsupreme and it’s auto fem skywalker and I just picked the Generic Hybrid recipe.

1 Like

That is not the correct recipe my man, should be on Generic Auto (See image below). Submit a ticket and ask @Stephen about what you should do moving forward. Also being that your plant is an auto, forget my “topping” recommendation, just let her do her thing with minimal training. (Research auto training and defoliating).

1 Like

Ok, yeah the one I selected was a 55 day recipe. @Stephen what should I do?

1 Like

@Dreski,

• ((#Welcome)): :wave::wink:

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling: (:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

• (Nutrient Burns on more than two sets of leaves is a concern): (You might want to send in a ticket to mitigate this issue): (If your bottom fan isn’t pushing out enough air, you could add another one to help):

• (#BellsAndWhistles): :bell: :whistles: :wink:

(ForSupportHelp): (ClickHere):

--

• (SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (TheyWillSortThisOutForYou): (ShareThisTopicWithThem): (SaveYourPlant): (ItMayNotGetWorse): -But- (JustInCase):

• ((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:(:point_down:)

Submit a request – Grobo Help Center

https://support.grobo.io

--

• ((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

• (KeepFeedingTickets): :ticket: :tickets:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

--

:infinity:

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

2 Likes

I’d try advanced nutrients “revive” at 1/4 the label dose on a new water fill with recharge. IMO

2 Likes

I experimented with a nutrient called moon juice and since adding it to the water I have drained and filled with fresh distilled water but wondering if I should do something else such drain and fill again or add a different nutrient?

1 Like

I always use distilled water.

have you inspected the roots at all?

that nutrient solution you used could make things worse if the plant is just not taking in nutrients due to another reason, i.e. if you have a sore stomach putting more food on the plate isn’t going to make you eat

2 Likes

1 Like

Glad I saw this, because i got my seeds form ILGM but I have the recipe different as this wasn’t an option. Should i change it to the generic setting?

1 Like

How far into the grow are you? (What day are you on?

day 6

its skywalker feminized but a different source for seed then what grobo says

I would submit a ticket and ask for @Stephen ‘s thoughts or wait until day 10 of Germ and then switch to generic and skip to Early Veg.

Ok. Where do I submit a support ticket to Stephen?

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

2 Likes

thanks, sent

1 Like