Skywalker Clone Wars

Let’s see how the Grobo handles a clone. I know this strain pretty well, so we’ll give her a go. This is day 9. I have the coco waaay up and I also removed about a liter of water from the reservoir as I had a really solid root mass already.

6 Likes

This is tonight after a drain/refill. I’m going to leave the water level as-is and monitor the coco pod overnight.

I’m also going to allow 10 days between refills on this grow and not top-off until late veg.

6 Likes

Fast grow! :+1: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Going to follow this, was going to try a clone in my grobo next possibly…

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that during my last couple of grows that the germination/early veg stage seems to take FOREVER and I always end up extending. Trying a different approach and trying to mitigate Grobo’s weaknesses (light strength and over dampening). And see if I can pull something that will justify the cost of this machine. I have yet to pull over an ounce from the Grobo and that needs to change.

2 Likes

I have been starting the grobo and then about a week later starting 4 of the same strain in my tent. All have been getting just the advanced nutrients, hydroguard, and clamag. No grobo nutrients or ph adjustment from grobo, all bottles are empty. I try to use the grobo to see what it’s going to do so I can adjust the 4 plants before something happens. Well that hasn’t been working out because I never have any issues (knock on wood) in the grobo but always seem to have some in the tent. I literally keep everything exactly the same in the grobi and the tent. The only difference is the light, I use Mars hydro ts1000 in the tent.
That’s why I’m confused as to why my clones are doing this, they get fed exactly like the grobo and the grobo is doing wonderful. Things that make you go hmmmmm lol

3 Likes

I’m on my second clone in my grobo. It saves a lot of time from what I’ve seen.

2 Likes

The latest:

Super impressed. The stalk is so robust.

5 Likes

Wow. So healthy and fast growing. :eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Awesome looking plant! No more updates?

1 Like