Skipped late vegetation

My grobo just went from early vegetation to transition. Didn’t it skip late vegetation?? What to do?? Thanks

1 Like

Hey Meb, are you growing an auto flowering plant?

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing as @SWSVIC. Wouldn’t hurt to open a ticket with support.

1 Like

Yes and it’s small. I went back and extended early veg. Any suggestions is much appreciated.

Is it sativa or indica or a hybrid? Once it hits transition, if it’s like my auto, it will have a major growth spurt.

1 Like

It’s a hybrid @VermontGrobo

What is the name of the genetic?

Sour kush auto @SWSVIC

That’s how the auto recipes run, it’s normal

3 Likes

From Growers Choice: “A nice blend of classic OG Kush and popular Sour Diesel, our Sour Kush Auto-Flowering cannabis seeds give balanced effects with a slight indica edge. You can expect relaxation, good mood, and a touch of pain relief from this 22% THC option, plus the added benefits of an easy grow.”

They aren’t very clear but from their explanation it appears most phenos lean toward Indica dominance. Can you post a picture of your plant, would like to see it’s size. Also, did you do any sort of training or did you top your plant?

No training nor topped

1 Like

Got ya, I honestly have not grown any auto genetics however I would bet on extending veg. is the best practice for this particular case. @vegetato mind chiming in?

1 Like

Thanks all!!

1 Like

@meb what @Hellyesshedid said - that’s how some auto recipe schedules run.

Cleaned up that pic and zoomed in a bit:

I’d concur with extending veg until you see the pistils and buds starting to form, then flip to transition or flower.

The spotting on the bottom leaves is concerning, how long has that been happening? Also, how long have the leaves been “sagging” like that?

Some pics of your bottles would be good to get an idea of how much nutrient/pH solution has been used so far.

As far as autos go this one is on the small side but might stretch out if she’s made happy again.

3 Likes