Sirius Black First Grobo Grow

Just hit Day 28 and Day 5/14 in late veg. I am going to definitely extend it a week at a time until I feel she’s right for transition.

3 Likes

It is just awesome how you brought this one back. Great work!

2 Likes

@Wake Thanks!

Topped her today!

1 Like

Did it have 5 nodes?

1 Like

@Wake She did! Hard to tell from the top photos

Oh good, looked a little small from top pics. Just wanted to make sure.

1 Like

She’s really starting to fill out! Looking healthy and happy!

1 Like

Holy CO2 BlueberryBongs! That is a lot of CO2 taking up a lot of space. Since the Grobo exhausts it’s air and is not enclosed, CO2 doesn’t do very much unfortunately. I am afraid that the CO2 things you have is blocking important light and getting the way of growth which may hurt the plant more than help it. Plus from what I have read CO2 only really helps during flower and only helps when the lights are on. I just want your plant to grow the best it can so I’m hoping others will chime in.

Don’t get me wrong, I use cheap homemade CO2 for giggles in multiple small bottles that don’t impede growth or block any light. I just figured why not since it isn’t doing either of the above.

3 Likes

@Wake I’ve always had Co2 going during my Veg and have had great results in the past in tents. I’ve since removed the Co2 bottle from Grobo :joy: was probably a little over kill. I actually bought some magnetic hooks and have the other Co2 bag attached to the side higher up so it’s not blocking much light. I was debating removing the bottle for a week now, just needed that additional fellow growers input lol thanks!!

3 Likes

Day 48

3 Likes

So I am set to go into Transition tomorrow. I was debating extending Late Veg another week. What do y’all think?

2 Likes

Auto or photo sativa hybrid or indica :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

@Choppo0816 Sirius Black seeds (feminized) | WSE | Delivery Guaranteed

2 Likes

Is that the bottom of the second fan if it is most people here would let it go to the top of it me personally I would go to the bottom of it just in case she has a crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: stretch u can deal with it a whole lot better :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

@BlueberryBongs,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Switching to transition today.

2 Likes

She’s really filling out

![image|375x500]

5 Likes

Hi @BlueberryBongs. be careful with using ONA inside the unit as it could have some negative effects on the your sweet smelling buds when your all done. I try to avoid placing ONA outside the intake fan area too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@ChicagoCypher_CC Thanks! Ill take it out and pop it on top lol

3 Likes