Should I be doing anything at this point!

I’m not putting that many in either of them. I’m doing what I know what I can handle. I’m recording every tree daily and I’ll be near at all times.
Almost set up…
I’m paying attention too higher and shorter plants to put together so it’s not an uneven canopy. I’ll be training and stressing accordingly. Kushman chiropracting is a must it’s I think personally it’s good for your plants

1 Like

18 hrs is ok and better. You veg 18hrs and Bloom at 12hrs. This video is a lot of help too.

Helps a lot. I do this too all my plants

3 Likes

Looking for some insight brothas and sistas…I’m 2 days in to a 1 week extension, still seeing a good bit of clear trichs and I’m probably going to add another week as the buds are still growing and fattening up.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hell yeah brother

Beautiful trycombs

2 Likes

Getting rid of a 3rd of your fan leaves. So u can see through your plants and if you don’t think the branches are not going to be seen enough to get huge snip it too. That’s light stress. Try to just get rid of some fan leaves so you can see through it from top and side’s.
Also let the bigger c top’s coming up get though and try to clear it out under the nets. It’s called lollipoping look it up on YouTube. Also I’ve got videos on Rumble… And YouTube. Today In The Growroom is my channel. You’ll find some cool video in the Educational list on my channel too.

1 Like