Shipping

Update: Not sure if there was an error in the system, however my unit’s status has been downgraded from “Final Assembly” to “In Manufacturing”. I’ve reached out for an answer as to what may have taken place, but I will update you all accordingly.

No update yet. However, the status has stayed the same when I check my unit. My ship date was set for this month, so let’s hope that has not been compromised. @bjorn I sent you an email, when you get a chance take a look at let me know what you find.

Thank you!

Just replied to you via email @rich. Unfortunately there was an error in the system but your Grobo will be in Final Assembly within the next two weeks and in QA shortly after that!

1 Like

Just checked my grobo like I do regulary and noticed that my delivery date got postponed again. From May to october. Didn’t get any information from you about an other delay. This is quite frustrating. Can you give me an update in this matter?

Thanks

You should have received an email update yesterday. I confirmed that it was sent to you so please check your spam folder. It contains a full description of the changes, why they happened and explains that we are working to catch up ASAP.

If you didn’t receive it, please DM me and I’ll make sure you have all of the information and answer any questions or concerns!!

Hi,
Ah I see the mail. Different timezone so that mail came in the middle of the night for me. Sorry for not checking mail before posting just came home from work. First checking grobo and later mails ;-). Hope that doesn’t mean certification process is delayed as well?
Thanks for your quick answer.

No problem at all! Fixing this WiFi issue took about a month of our Electrical Engineer’s time which has unfortunately delayed certifications. We are working to commence them as quickly as possible so that we can ship to Europe. Our new shipping timelines have a buffer in case something unexpected occurs during that process but it will be underway shortly!

1 Like

@bjorn only 2 days off your mark, look at you! :dark_sunglasses:

FINAL ASSEMBLY!!! :seedling:

For real this time. This is not a joke!

1 Like

AllGrowers Community,

The time has come! This morning I received an email that my Grobo One is almost ready to ship! Will update you all once I receive final word of shipping. Please keep your eyes out for my unboxing video once my Grobo arrives!

HUGE update AG Community!!!

I have received my final invoice and notification that the man himself @bjorn will be delivering my Grobo to me this Saturday!!! Are you fucking kidding me right now?! How is this even real life?

We will be unboxing the Grobo together so please keep a lookout for our video in the coming days. I never imagined this is how this entire process would come full circle! Bjorn has my trust and earned customer for life with any product he produces!

All those who are waiting, just hang in there and know that this man is working behind the scenes and will get you your Grobo! I will provide everyone with my experience Grobo and meeting with Bjorn!

FINALLY!!! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That’s awesome!

Bjorn offered to deliver mine as well this weekend, but since I’m going to Wrestlemania tomorrow we’re holding off a week so my Grobo won’t be sitting outside unattended. This company is great!

Give Bjorn a high five for me! Very excited for you!

We should have a grow off!

3 Likes

Dude you’re going to WM?! My wife and I are huge fans! Please post some pictures when you return if you don’t mind! Enjoy yourself down there! Hopefully we get to see the American Badass one last time!

I will definitely give him a high five for sure!

Grow off you say? Sir, I would love to do this! Let’s talk about it after you get back from WM. Enjoy the show and safe travels to you!

1 Like