Setup

Should the air pump continue to run after being filled and continue to stay on when I start my recipe? Something seems wrong. Also I’m getting a steady blue light. What does that mean. I really need help. Seedling 5 days old in a pod doing very well but gotta get it in the box. Just need help understanding it. Nutrients and filter on their way??? Thanks for any feedback

3 Likes

Your air pump for your air stone should always be running. That’s what brings oxygen to your root zone. If your light is a steady flashing light blue you are connected (it blinks like every 3 secs). If it’s a solid blue try to reconnect to WiFi again. Push button back till light turns green then use setup on “app” and you should be good to go :+1::v:

3 Likes

Grobo_Status_LED.PNG

The LED light on the front of your Grobo shows the different states that your Grobo One is in. Below you can see what each colour and pattern means for your Grobo:

pink.png Pulsing Pink: Grobo One is booting up, your unit will be ready to start growing soon!

green.png Solid Green: Grobo One is ready to connect to the internet. Follow instructions on how to connect to WiFi.

light_blue.png Pulsing Light Blue: Grobo One is connected to the internet and running as it should be!

light_blue.png Fast Blinking Light Blue: Grobo One has lost connection to the internet. It should reconnect on it’s own in a few minutes. If not, unplug and plug the unit back in to get connected again!

yellow.png Pulsing Orange: Grobo One is growing your plant but it’s lost the internet connection. You’ll only be able to use the Grobo app when your Grobo One reconnects to WiFi.
Otherwise these all look pretty good.

blue.png Pulsing Blue: Grobo One is in a special mode Ex. Filling, draining, door unlocked

red.png Solid Red: Grobo One has a critical error - if this occurs for longer than a few minutes, try resetting your Grobo .

If that does not work, please contact our support team: support@grobo.io.

purple.png Blinking Purple: Grobo One is flashing new firmware. Firmware is like the brain of your Grobo. We will periodically push updates to your Grobo to better your growing experience, so you don’t need to worry about this one!

1 Like

Got it. But water in the reservoir isn’t touching the bottom of the pod? Add water? Thanks!!!

Nope just fill till grobo tell you to stop. Don’t actually want water to touch pod :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Do I water manually if i see top of the pod is dry or just let the recipe rock and roll? Remember I’m 5 days in on a Big Bud and waiting on the nutrients.

2 Likes

Should be ok without nutrients for now. I’d ph your ro or distilled water before filling. The top can stay somewhat dry since ur done germing. U want the bottom to stay somewhat moist and wait till u have roots, hopefully by then ur nutrients arrive.

1 Like

Ok. So if all goes welll the roots will reach down to the water. Then I’m good. Air pump running 24/7, lights doing their thing…anything I’m missing? You’re a great resource and I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Yep sounds like ur running :running_man: as designed at this time :call_me_hand: air pump runs 24/7 just do ur top ups and refills when grobo tells you.

1 Like

Ok. That’s all good. I read some had problems with the fans. So I noticed only the bottom is running on my unit. Is that correct/normal for now?? Thanks

2 Likes

Yep you are god to go

2 Likes

@Kevin,

((#It’sAlive)): :innocent:

((#TheTeamHasYouCovered)): :clap:

((#AirStones)): :arrow_up::shower::droplet:

Air Stones will splatter little droplets of water up at the coco-pod to dampen it up just enough:

((#Fans)):

--

:wink:

2 Likes