Seeds bank?

Who’s a good seed bank for the states? Looking to get some auto’s. I’m getting ready for my grobo to get to me, just wanna get some good fire ass strains. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Seedsforme.com good selection, decent prices, stable genetics and fast shipping :+1::v:

3 Likes

Fuck yea! Thanks.

Also try seedsman.com I like some of their stuff.

3 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hey, grower. Pacific Seed Bank was the first seed place I had ever used and first strain to grow was their GSC. All first four seeds sprouted. Definitely give them a try.

3 Likes

Mephisto Genetics has worked well for me in the states. No issues experienced, plus they always throw in freebies. They specialize in auto-flowers :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Enron
Have you grown any Mephisto Genetics in the grobo? I didn’t see any recipes.

1 Like

Not yet, I have Mephisto seeds ready for my next grow! (Trying to decide what strain to start with)

I will most likely use the generic Auto recipe and adjust the veg and transition times if/when needed.

If you were curious at all there is a reddit r/MephHeads that has a bunch of posts of all the different strains and smoke reviews.

2 Likes

I was just checking out your work @Enron. Fucking dope, bud. I already order some mephisto. I got 4 assed monkey and forum stomper. Super excited for everything. I’m a noob at growing, quit drinking and need to do something more with my time. So I’m trying to learn as much as I can. I sent In a request for a recipe so I’ll just wait and see.

2 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile: , I’m debating the Walter White or Creme de La Chem strains for the next grow.

I’m looking forward to see your 4 Assed monkey / Forum Stomper in the grobo should be something special for sure :fire:

Good Luck on your grow!

3 Likes

Who can advise seeds bank for UK shipping?

1 Like

Not sure for the UK…

Barney’s farm

1 Like

if you go to this seed bank they have a very large selection of genetics Sensible seeds .com

1 Like

attitudeseed

1 Like

I always say this but canukseeds.com hasn’t let me down. (except for the couple that were user error lol)

2 Likes

I just found what seams to be a great place out of PA. I’m going to be giving them a try. Great web site. Lots of info on each strain, plus lots of other info and videos.
Homegrown cannabis co. Check them out.

2 Likes

Anyone know when seedsman will start taking on new customers? I can’t create an account there and would really like to try them out.

1 Like