Seed companies

Hi there can anyone recommend a good seed company that ships to California. All the ones recommended through grobo seem to be out of stock or does not ship to the US! Thanks

2 Likes

Growers Choice is amazing they are actually located in cally and the 2 orders I have ordered from them have been very timely manner in delivery and the first seed popped and I am T-2 weeks from harvest! Great seeds and they are also very cheap if you opt for the ones on sale!!

3 Likes

Hey @Selenad,

For the USA, ILGM is probably your best bet, what strain are you looking for?

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

All banks listed here have been used by us growers.

6 Likes

Not sure quite yet the strain I want to try something I never have! I like the indica high thc thanks for the info I’ll check ilgm. I just don’t want to go to a dispensary and purchase a pack of 10. I like a 3pack

3 Likes

Thanks fire guy I did use your info in a post earlier to someone else. A good few didn’t seem like they wanted to ship here or was out of stock . I’m gonna do growers choice I think turns out there dispensary is 30 mins away. Local company for me in north cali

3 Likes

Thanks Hayden checking out growers choice now they actually are not far from where I live.

3 Likes

I would HIGHLY recommend them I live in Virginia and received my order within 7 days total! You have to use Zelle or bitcoin to pay I just use Zelle through my banking account and enter in what they say to do for the payment shortly after you press place order! You are aloud to pay afterwards I would say maybe 1-3 business day for you if that!

2 Likes

Here is my NL plant I ordered from them I ordered 5 seeds first one took off!!

7 Likes

That looks beautiful . Well done

2 Likes

Thank you Mam!! :grin:

Wow! Did u top it or any type training? Looks like it’s going be a nice yield

2 Likes

No I read a lot topping an auto can work out or not! I basically just put seed in and coolers start up instructions amd have let her go! Not to say without a lot of trimming upkeep! I’ve grown over last 10 yrs outdoors! First time hydro box. And am loving it! I am Leary of doing a feminized seed cause of the plant height. First time auto seed and enjoy cause I felt like I can control the plant height! got a new strain in mail auto also! Harvesting soon!

3 Likes

No sir just bud candy during flower weeks and of course weekly drain and fills with grobo nutes, I asked @Todd.grobo and @FireGuy and they said that I could potentially net 2.5-3 ounces which would be nuts for first grow!

2 Likes

Which seed did you opt for and I have to ask Growers Choice? :grinning: :joy:

1 Like

Hi there no I ended up with supreme seeds! Growers choice payment with zelle my bank won’t let me use
And with the credit debit card I didn’t like that they wanted my ssi info! I’ll see how it turns out.

2 Likes

Ok sweet all these seed companies are pretty decent great looking seeds you have picked out there!!