SCROG Poll

Hey everyone. I’m curious to see how many of us use a SCROG in their Grobo. Cast your vote here! :slight_smile:

Do you use a SCROG in the Grobo?
  • Yes
  • No
  • What is a SCROG?

0 voters

3 Likes

I started out using a scrog but now I just use supports! Where is the vote for not anymore? :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

haha unfortunately I can’t seem to add that option anymore to the poll

2 Likes

The one I use is an adjustable scrog which accomplishes both training and bud site separation. It uses a makeshift golf club shaft cut with a set of the magnetic hanging wires inside to add the support beam, then I use mini bungee cords to train and adjust using the magnets. Works for me.

2 Likes

Nice! I used a scrog on my first grow and I found that it helped keep an even canopy. I’m sure the right side of your plant will catch up to the left side soon!

1 Like

@Aang,

• (I Voted [:laughing:]): (I Don’t Use A Real Scrog, -But- Some Haloes):

{:innocent:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

I have and I got a lot of smaller buds. I may have allowed too many to prosper. I am going to try again next grow as I started the current in the start and it’s already pretty tall. Looking for advice on which branches to keep and which to trim when I transfer this Blue Dream feminized (not an auto flower).

2 Likes

Congrats on your harvest! I’d remove the lower branches on your new plant. The thin/small branches won’t hold much bud and the bottom bud sites that don’t get much light won’t grow much

2 Likes