SCROG’ing the Grobo

Nice thanks :+1: Happy growing!!

1 Like

Day: Long Time

We’re into flower, Let’s see what happens!

11 Likes

You are a man of persistence and loyalty!

4 Likes

They say “complete your first grow”… 100% will be a different game for Grow #2!

4 Likes

Harvest Day! I didn’t bother to weigh it wet, I’ll check dry when finished

8 Likes

Wow that looks like a really awesome strain… what is that?

Nice job on the ScrOG, something very pleasing about looking at plant that has such a nice spread on it. Short and stocky in the end but those are some really nice stacked colas… very specific bud sites. I’m curious to see your dry weight because it seems like looks can be deceiving and I think those buds are super phat looking :slight_smile: Like a less is more type of thing!

Thank you!

Genetics are ARGYLE by TWEED. (1:1 THC/CBD, Indica, Medicinal Strain)

She was very stunted in the beginning, so the growth (bud sites) are because of my extreme trimming during flower; I just wanted single buds on each stem because of her small size, took a shot in the dark, and it had results!

3 Likes

Great work!

It seems like you maximized the situation… man just looking back at the early flowering stage once she came up through, the symmetry she had looks mesmerizing.

Very cool strain choice, haven’t heard of it but I’ve actually really been enjoying this Blue Dream CBD 1:1 strain I have…I think one day I am going to try to grow Harlequin if possible. Not sure if seed is available of that strain but it’s a great medical one.

edit: Oh and, duh… I have Blue Dream CBD Kush seeds as well… that was possibly gonna be my first grow, but went with an auto to try to harvest by my bday :wink:

2 Likes

Great work man, you stayed in the game and turned her around. Looking forward to seeing what you do in the box next. Outdoor grow is looking so bad ass as well :facepunch:.

3 Likes

Thanks brother, you’ve watched this from day 1!

Now it’s time to clean and go again!

3 Likes

I also second the balcony grow looking bad-ass. You can tell its thriving in the natural environment and you’ve seemed to train it properly to thrive as well. Good stuff… Ever think about working in the cannabis industry?

1 Like

Haha… I am currently looking for a career in Cannabis, this is a fact.

Thanks, a great friend of mine who is also a leader in Canada’s Cannabis Culture, Jonathan Hirsch, played a huge role in keeping this 100% organic grow simple and manageable.

3 Likes

Awesome. I am 3 months in at working at a grower/processor and I am enjoying every single day so far. I don’t grow, but I do everything from harvest to getting flower ready to ship out.

Hope you find a job!

That’s great you had some pro tips along the way, definitely was some good information from what we all can see.

1 Like

- - -

@drewcmpbll,

• SilverGrobo (SuperStokedForYou): :green_thumb:

• ((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Hi :wink:

Topped yesterday & all setup for hopefully my First successful grow & scrog & found your post Most Helpful m8 thanks :wink:

5 Likes

Looks great man, wow! I learned a ton from this grow too, happy you could take some bits from it.

2 Likes

Already had to move it up :flushed:!
Rate of growth this unreal atm :wink::+1:
Just a little unsure on what to bring through & which to cut when needed :thinking::wink:

1 Like

The scrog is meant to stretch out your branches to expose nodes to direct sunlight & hold down your leaves so your canopy grows even! Like laying your plant down!
Not supposed to pull through, the plant is supposed to grow through! But if you have to it should only be the bud sites! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip & links :+1:

Better :wink:!!..

Still a little young atm anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

Well bugger Me I was correct :flushed::rofl:

"While those arms are stretching, you allow each one to grow up and through a square in the screen. I like to get them about 2”-3” above the screen and then I GENTLY, pull it below the screen and move it to the next square away.

You continue to do this all throughout the stretch, …continuing until about 2-3 weeks into the Flowering Stage."

So its back back & Tuck later :rofl:

Better :wink:! :rofl:!

:wink:

Is someone now going to say don’t bother with the fan leaves :flushed:!:rofl:!

3 Likes

Nope! Lol! I would still remove the biggest fan leaves because they will be blocking all your new growth! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes