SCROG’ing the Grobo

here we go! Another learning curve!

I’ve been trying to make use of this SCROG device and it’s working (I think)

Should I remove the lower branches completely? Was worried I might shock the plant too much!

All suggestions and comments welcome :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Waiting on my system and trying to learn everything I can before I even begin. But where did you get the rack if don’t mind me asking? Fits perfect.

4 Likes

@Cutty3026 here’s everything I ordered

Racks
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B07K6VC617?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_image

Hooks

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B07R9QMDF3/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

5 Likes

Thanks a lot. It’ll be my first on this type project and all knowledge is helpful. Just want my first to be good as the system allows with minor adjustments and great yields if possible.

4 Likes

If you want you can start getting rid of anything in and around that bottom rack you have. It’s going to get cut off eventually (if you want to that is, I would). Good work with what you did there :ok_hand: :beers:

2 Likes

Looking good @drewcmpbll

3 Likes

@Russel_Richardson after doing so would you add any time to the current stage?

2 Likes

Honestly I just extend regardless until I’m around the second fan. But most likely, I was pretty aggressive on my last grow, only leaving the tops and stripping everything bare pretty well and then let her grow when she went into transition. Seemed to respond pretty well too it

4 Likes

@Russel_Richardson

Done as suggested! :fist_left:

10 Likes

In one night, she already turned upwards!

(This is from this morning - or next day, / 14 hours later)

7 Likes

Smart set up. I bought the support racks from grobo, those r working good 4 me so far, but I like what u did here, I may try that later on down the line.

5 Likes

@Burner311 the Grobo kit is going to be ideal for later on. Great investment .

She is LOVING this training right now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How long do you train for and do your adjust up as needed?

1 Like

So you use your support racks for training? If so how?

1 Like

You train for a few days, and then move it up as the plant grows. So far so good.

You really just finesse to fit inside the SCROG net and remove the lower branches. Search “LST” Low Stress Training

2 Likes

@drewcmpbll,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

• (#AwesomeScrogging): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :negative_squared_cross_mark::negative_squared_cross_mark::negative_squared_cross_mark:

--

6 Likes

Two weeks of Scrogging. What a difference! Every branch is loving it’s breathing space.

I’m now using

Rhino Guard, Revive and UC Root as parts of the regular feeding schedule. Root rot and deficiency problems: solved!

(Here’s a recap)

5 Likes

Awesome work, opens up the canopy so nicely!

3 Likes

@SWSVIC Big time my man, and as you and I discussed, this plant had a list of self inflicted problems😂; with that said, this is totally going to maximize the situation!

3 Likes

21 days, here’s an update:

3 Likes