Runtz muffin second grow

5 Likes

- - - [2021-09.09]:

Sep 2, 12:22 AM

@Kadean_Mavrick,

• From: ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• To: (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

• To: ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Thanks friend!

4 Likes

Still curing, had to try a few, nice buzz I must say I’m impressed!!!

3 Likes

Week 5 the Dosidos gelat, and cookies :cookie:

2 Likes

Dosidos week 6

3 Likes

4 Likes

I almost ordered some Runtz Muffin. Looking good!

3 Likes

You should they are sold out on seedsman right now, going to keep cloning my one pheno thank you !

1 Like

Dosidos week 8 flower, I’m thinking a week or 2 more

3 Likes

I ordered some Mimosa x Orange Punch and Biscotti Mintz :slight_smile:

1 Like

Keep us posted biscotti sounds :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

White widow seedsman freebie week 6

3 Likes

Been a while 3 and a half months veg cookies USA pyramid seeds.
-7 gallon autopot - airstone
-supercropped and lst

2 Likes

How are those mushrooms working out? I’m thinking on putting a bag outside my Grobo

2 Likes

Not sure how well outside would work. I grow mushrooms and have thought about rigging up some kind of intake from the mushroom chamber leading to the top or the tent…just haven’t done it yet.

2 Likes

I’m leaning in something for the grobo. The bags are large. Maybe :thinking: physically take some out to possibly put inside.

2 Likes

It would need to stay in a bag. While colonizing substrate, they need very little oxygen intake and the medium needs to stay hydrated.

3 Likes

Yep. I was thinking take some out of the bag to make a smaller bag to go inside. It would be the same bag but with less inside the bag. Not so over powered with moisture inside. I really don’t know without trying. It’s 25$ a bag. If it doesn’t work. I would remove it right away. Wouldn’t take a big financial loss.

2 Likes

That’s what those little things are on my co2 bag ? Didn’t even notice but ya I’d keep it inside to have more of a effect if any at all

1 Like