Runtz muffin second grow

I noticed they are showing cal mag def? And looks like they are hungry due to the yellowing on the smaller leaves, checked soil ph and was between 6-7 but pretty low at 6.1 going to vary ph between feedings I was keeping it pretty steady at 6.4-6.5 previous.

Day 5 flower, everything going well so far fingers crossed smooth flowering this time !

1 Like

Uploading: 25BA8B0C-7215-4B63-B92F-5FAA28E29596.jpeg…

3 Likes

Looking good! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Haven’t posted in a while, had 2 herms had to remove, have a runtz muffin which is the larger plant and a original skunk (smaller plant) day 48f flushing and harvesting soon!

7 Likes

Cloned my Runtz mom because I like this so much

2 Likes

As soon as I cut the ones in flower the ones in the 5 gallons are getting flipped, runtz clone is in the top right corner, everything else from seed, gelat.og, dosidos, and gsc

1 Like

Week 2f Dosidos, GSC and Gelat.OG

3 Likes

Runtz muffin drying day 5 tomorrow

3 Likes

Odd the runtz and skunk only took 7 days to dry, I didn’t water for the last week or so…guess that helped

5 Likes

5 Likes

- - - [2021-09.09]:

Sep 2, 12:22 AM

@Kadean_Mavrick,

• From: ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• To: (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

• To: ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Thanks friend!

4 Likes

Still curing, had to try a few, nice buzz I must say I’m impressed!!!

3 Likes

Week 5 the Dosidos gelat, and cookies :cookie:

2 Likes

Dosidos week 6

3 Likes

4 Likes

I almost ordered some Runtz Muffin. Looking good!

3 Likes

You should they are sold out on seedsman right now, going to keep cloning my one pheno thank you !

1 Like

Dosidos week 8 flower, I’m thinking a week or 2 more

3 Likes