Reduce, reuse, recycle

If you have as the topic says any of the three Rs with your grobo let us know.

So far I am not keeping leaf cuttings but.
Once a week when I drain the unit, i dont dump it, i use that week old water on the other 30 house plants and they LOVE all the nutrients.
Lots if new growth on the other plants because of this.

Anyone else doing anything else yet

10 Likes

yepi i pour it on my outside garden. The basil loves it

4 Likes

That’s a brilliant idea. Don’t know why I didn’t think of that. I’ve just been flushing it down the toilet! What a waste!

1 Like

I just did this on my Last drain/fill! Because why waste! And agreed, my houseplants LOVED it.

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo thanks for this tip. I was throwing my old water on some flowers in my garden that were on their last legs. I wondered if I was going to kill them. Instead they started thriving and flowering. I’m glad to be able to recycle every drop of water I can.

4 Likes

@Todd.grobo

@fuz and I have been doing this as well… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grinning:

2 Likes

Incase anyone is similar to me and uneasy about using chemicals on something you’re likely to ingest in some form later.

This is what 1000 lady bugs for 20 bucks looks like on Costco website.

4 Likes

What do you do with them? Can’t imagine you stick them in the grobo lol. Is it for outside?

1 Like

They’re lose in my house. Legit.

2 Likes

Lol now that’s worth a pic!

1 Like

@Todd.grobo,

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink:

2 Likes

For your entertainment.

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo,
Wow…

:camera::camera_flash::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink::green_thumb:

2 Likes

My wife says I have 1000 girl friends upstairs. Lol

They group together in the window corners. It’s weird. But they just sit there and eat lol

1 Like

Yes have used water for my outdoor plants works well nutrients were still intact my wifes flowers never looked so good

2 Likes

:rofl:

My wife would never let that happen!

4 Likes

Just incase people thought this might not work. They’re eating all the bugs that came in from having them outside august to snow…

If you zoom in you can see all the husks from the bugs

1 Like

@Todd.grobo definitely worth the infestation!

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo,
1e--
Are SuperHeros… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_thumb:

2 Likes