Red spots

First grow, so sorry if this is old hat stuff. Day 19 with ILGM Northern Lights auto.

1 Like

These kinds of spots can be pretty common on the first leaves. One thing to note is whether the newer growth is green or not.

Your plant seems a tad bit droopy too in my opinion… However, it doesn’t look like a goner yet because the newer growth looks pretty green. I think it needs a diagnosis though…

• Is your Bottle #5 dispensing? How much is gone? Can you take a pic of bottles for us to see?
  • Bottles #1 and #2 are important to take a look at as well, could be a pH issue. Have you done a pH Health Check at all?
  • What are the temperatures inside your Grobo and inside your reservoir? Do you have any way to tell?
  • How wet is your Cocopod, and are your roots white or brown/off color? Does your main stem look healthy aka no discoloration or decay present?

The reason I ask about bottle #5 is because this looks a lot like Calcium/Magnesium deficiency, but since the plant looks a little sad at the bottom it could be something else as well. Sometimes the plants get shocked from the initial dose of Nutrients that would have hit a few days ago on your 2nd drain and fill

7 Likes

To add to @pyromancy‘s great response, can you confirm that your aerator is creating plenty of bubbles inside your reservoir?

7 Likes

Good call

1 Like

Uploading: 321B7B47-08AE-499D-8499-01DD35A7ECE0.jpeg…

1 Like

1 Like

@BeeDubya,

• (YesThisConcernsMeToo): (ATicket [:ticket:] IsInOrder): (YouHaveBlack/GreenMoldGrowingOnYourCoco-Pod):

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us

- - -

--

3 Likes

Ok. Dried it up a bit and cleaned the top of the coco. Still droopy, but the again I have no idea what I am Just did a water change and heard and saw 3 and 5 pump in.

2 Likes

Looking better. But still spots.

3 Likes

Looks like she’s really bouncing back nicely!! It doesn’t look like there are spots on new growth, idk, not an advisor but great job the last week and 1/2!

1 Like