Recipe Requests Oct - Dec 2018

Hi Growers! With our updated recipe list rolling out last week, it’s time to start gathering requests again for our next update. Have a strain you want to grow out or one you are hunting for? This is the place to discuss.

I’ll start…I just ordered some Feminized Chocolate Mint OG from Humboldt Seed Org. Looking forward to seeing how they progress.

6 Likes

Thin mint cookies , thin mint og , piff , Larry bird, Diablo og , platinum cookies, og bubba, mamba og , Kobe og…

4 Likes

Lol, not surprised to see you here already @chris_barfield.

Exotic strain master

6 Likes

can you please add
|TOM KUSH OG FEM VISION SEEDS
|ORIGINAL OG KUSH FEM Phoenix Seeds|
|CREAM AND CHEESE CBD SEEDSMAN|
|KUSH N COOKIES GARDEN OF GREEN|
|CHEESE SEEDSMAN|

Mahalo,
Richard

2 Likes

@Stephen lol I just have tons of free time since My knee is not fully healed yet so I can’t go back to work… so hence the free time lmaoo

3 Likes

Purple Princess :crown:

1 Like

Also mendobreathe, jelly breathe motor breathe #15

1 Like

HulkBerry from Royal Queen Seeds

1 Like

White rhino from canuk, (I will add a few more to the wish list once I check to see which aren’t already there)

3 Likes

Cindy requests via email…

I have a the following strains from King Crops. Thank you for offering to add to the recipe list.

1.) BC5 - Blue Cookies Feminized Cannabis Seeds
2.) DA5 - Dark Angel Feminized Cannabis Seeds
3.) WWA5 - White Widow Auto Flower Marijuana Seeds

1 Like

Skywalker OG— Kryptonite—

2 Likes

I would love to see blissful wizard on the list , Blissful Wizard nicknamed BWiz is a combination of Captain’s Cookies and Girl Scout Cookies created by Cookiemaine out of the northeastern United States. Captain’s Cookies was the result of a breeding project by Cookiemaine using the ‘09 Animal Cookies and Cherry Pie. He then crossed the long desired Animal Cookies to his creation and made Blissful Wizard

2 Likes

Mac cut #1 ogkb WiFi Kobe og crystal cookies

1 Like

Jam

Sep 22

Hey @Stephen, are you able to add Sugar Black Rose to the database? Purchased for my next cycle
Thanks,
J

Critical Kali Mist Feminized Seed (Delicious Seeds) and Cheese Auto flowering Feminized Seed (Canuk Seeds)
Thanks,
Wayne

1 Like

Hey @Stephen could you add master kush and forest dream from Dutch passion? Quick question, is the generic Indica ideal for master kush? I feel like 101 days is plenty just wanted your opinion thanks!:call_me_hand:

1 Like

is there a hybrid clone recipe yet?

1 Like