Ready to flush I think

Bunch of photos. Some things make it seem ready for a flush. Some things like the white un budded parts make me think to wait. Any advice would be amazing. Sorry photos were harder to get then expected

1 Like

What day in flower are you on?

1. I was told by others to extend it in the past

You’re on Day 83 of FLOWER? Can you screen shot your schedule for us?

I know the flower stage shouldn’t have been this long. But people were telling me to extend and this is my first grow. Im planing to go to flush today based off some other feedback

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. She’s an auto so she’s on her own schedule. Good call though, I do think you’re right and she’s ready for flush, go ahead and hit next and move her into the flush stage. Don’t forget to drain and fill to remove her nutrients and force her to eat what’s in the leaves.

1 Like

Do i switch to flush then change the water . Or do i do water change and then switch to flush. My guess was switch to flush first so it doesn’t think to add nutrients

1 Like

What are the white pastilles? Is it under developed bud sights

Move to flush, then water change.

1 Like

I am on my second grow in the Grobo, I am currently growing Gorilla Glue #4 Auto by BlimBurn Seeds. The recipe says this should take 118 days to harvest, I am on day 96 and day 57/70 in the flowering stage. Please look over the pictures and let me know if she’s ready to flush or can I give her more time.

3 Likes

Shes ready for flush. Good job!

1 Like

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the reply. I sent you an email last week about that the Grobo stopped sending me notifications to drain/fill the reservoir and a notification when the plant is thirsty. It stopped sending them about 3 weeks ago. Maybe you can check to see that everything is working okay.

Thanks,

Alejandro

When im on the forums im not nesc at work.
Notifications dont last forever. They are time based.

1 Like

Good morning Todd,

Please don’t take my last email as I was complaining, I totally appreciate your support. You are always so helpful and respond quickly to my emails. I think the Grobo support system is such a great tool, just to be able to bounce off questions, no matter how stupid is such a valuable perk. Thanks again for all your help, looking forward to my next Grobo grow.

Thanks,

Alejandro

3 Likes

Thanks for respecting and understanding that! Appreciated

2 Likes