Ready? Opinions needed

Okay everyone, first grow ever…….is she ready? I see the white on them but the stems are still clearish. These are the best pictures I can get for now.

From the pictures and videos I’ve watched, l would say I am close but not sure. Next week for harvest? Now? Wait and see next week and update? I want at least one more supplement boost?

3 Likes

I think you have to wait to see more amber colored ones. Not sure how long though as I am new at this.

1 Like

I see mostly cloudy and a tiny bit amber from your pics. Time for harvest is all going to depend on the “high” you’re looking for. A pic of the whole plant would be helpful as well. Only concern is that all the pistils still look white.
Mostly cloudy = highest THC, cerebral high
Mostly amber = more of a couch lock high

5 Likes

Thank you! I have included those extra pictures. When checking in on it today, I pulled a small flower for closer inspection. I don’t think I am there yet - then it was a little baby that’s being examined……

3 Likes

To clarify, the first pics were of a larger flower. The newest ones are one of the small ones. I would prefer mostly amber with some white. I will post more in a couple days.
This originally started in the Grobo, but it outgrew the machine height wise. I took a chance whether to cut and restart, or, with low expectations a transplant to soil. It went touch and go for a while but the auto ended up adapting quite well outside so it’s probably a little messed up from the transplant well over a month ago…maybe….

1 Like

Looks great!

1 Like