Quick look

Are these seeds developing? Does the bud look odd or is it just me? It’s a feminizes g13 haze going into 3rd week of flower and not really white pistils?

5 Likes

Hey @Steve,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news my friend, but that is a male plant. You are seeing the pollen sacks develop. The will be opening soon to spread pollen through the unit. I’d remove asap and start again.

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Yup what Stephen said. My first grow ever was a male lol. It sucks. Damn men! Lol

2 Likes

That sucks. Looks like you are pretty far into your grow as well. Sorry

2 Likes

Well that stinks!! I got it going again. I noticed when I topped plant, it didn’t grow barely any? Didn’t know if that contributed but that’s my luck. They always say things happen in 3’s! This is the third bad thing that has happened lately!! Well I guess that means I should have three plants harvest close to each other. By the way I was wondering what seed bank is a reputable one in states?

Thanks

2 Likes

I agree! My bitches need to stay bitches and quit with this new age crap! :sunglasses:jk…

2 Likes

Positive side @Steve at least you know what males look like so you can pull em sooner next time. That’s what I tell myself

4 Likes

@Steve,

((#SoSorry)): :sob::cry:

(SoVerySorry): (ItIsAMale):

--

--

--

:sob::cry:

4 Likes