Questions

So I have a question. Its day 6 of germination and nothing has sprouted just yet. I went to try to see if I could see the seed and I can’t. Should I germinate outside using the paper towel method like I did last time. Or give it a few more days?

3 Likes

Give it a few more days, my honest opinion is always germinate in a cup of water or wet paper towel prior to inserting the seed into the coco pod.

5 Likes

Right i should have done that first but I was trying to give it the benefit of the doubt lol

3 Likes

All good, worth a shot. It does work but there have been too many reports of failed starts with the direct to pod germination method. Not to mention germination outside the pod speeds things up a little.

3 Likes

For what it’s worth, my anecdotes are as such … I’ve had a seed take around 10 days in the grobo but all the other grobo and soil seeds I’ve tried are almost always 3 days.

4 Likes

Glad I waited… She’s alive lol

6 Likes

Looks great, strong seedling! :muscle:

2 Likes

Nice, congrats on your seedling!!

1 Like

@Adrianna_Owens,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• (WelcomeToTheWorldLittleOne): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

- - -

--

2 Likes

Day 10/14 with auto chemdog early veg. Is this normal for it to still be this lil??? Lol 1st time with an auto seed.

1 Like

This does appear “off” in both size and leaf shape. Submit a ticket and see if the Grobo team sees any issues on their end. Also, can you confirm that you calibrated your pH probe prior to starting this new grow?

3 Likes

No I didn’t. I didn’t know that needed to be done. I’m new.

1 Like

Do you have a kit to clean and calibrate your probes? If not, use the link below and get one ASAP. Should you have any questions once you receive it just let us know!

Bluelab Probe Care Kit pH & Conductivity

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MA27Y3E/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_sFJPFbPFCPBYD

2 Likes

Mine finally arrived today according to tracking. I haven’t gotten the mail today to verify -but it took 3 weeks to get here…

So newbies, especially lurkers possibly nearing the end of a grow- buy now!!

1 Like