Questions before I purchase

Hi everyone. I am looking to purchase the grobo solid but after reading some reviews I’m a bit nervous. How many problems are there with the air pump/fan? I’ve seen a lot of people needing to put external ones in place which I know will then void the warranty. Also, how smell proof is it? Let me know anything you can, wether you love it or hate it so I can decide wether it’s worth the buy or not. Also, is it really automated? How much do I need to do to the plant myself? On a Scale Of 1-10 how complicated is the process?

2 Likes

We can all understand the anxiety of making such a big purchase. I’m not going to lie I was a little sketched out at first, but let me assure you that with the awesome Grobo team and the wonderful community we have here… there’s no problem!

Cheers
Eric

2 Likes

Does not void warranty if your just tubing in your own airstone.
Automated 8 out of 10. Drain fill are negligible but plant maintaining a good size in rhe machine requires some trimming.
Nothing else is needed. I dont add anything past my own air stone

1 Like

p.s. the crystal you get is potent af. My favorite part about the grobo. Id say triple crystal to soil

3 Likes

What are the benefits of adding your own airstone?

1 Like

Nothing other than your plant not dying because grobos craps out.

4 Likes

@cashew,

• ((#NewBMistakes)): (:o::o::o:PS): (Oooops I Did It):

(#YouTubeVideo): (ClickHere):

--

• ((#UpdatingSystemConstantly)):

Grobo Setup Steps - YouTube

Grobo One - Water Level Shield Install - YouTube

How to Drain & Fill the Grobo Grow Box - YouTube

Grobo Unboxing and Setup - YouTube

Grobo - How to do a Health Check - YouTube

[How To] Grow Cannabis the Easy Way in 2021 - YouTube

How to Plant your Seed in a Coco Pod | Easy Home Growing - YouTube

How to share your grow journal on social media - YouTube

How to Harvest Cannabis (2020 Update) - YouTube

--

:infinity:

• (We have [:v:] [:v:] Two [Grobos] now): [:groboone:] [:groboone:] :white_check_mark: :green_thumb:

• (#SideByEach):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=sidebyeach%20%20user%3Asilvergrobo

--

:infinity:

1 Like