Question about initial setup? [Resolved]

@Memnock22,

Welcome… Have you put in a https://support.grobo.io (SupportTicket) :ticket::tickets:… light on the front of the :groboone: Grobo is supposed to be blinking in blue to be connected to the internet… :thinking:

2 Likes

No, I only hoped the issue was similar and there was an easy answer. I restarted the unit and the pump started working.

hi @Memnock22 it could be that your unit lost connection in the middle of the drain and fill cycle. If you shoot me a ticket with your unit name I would be happy to look into this further

2 Likes

@Stephen, @chris_barfield, @SilverGrobo, @Azuri, I’m trying to set up my box but the instructions a really lacking for people who are new. It tells me to fill a bucket and put hose in, my problem is that there are two hoses and it doesn’t say whether or not to detach them from the magnet, which hose do I use if so? Ok I just remembered @Stephen, has a YouTube video on setup! On my way!

1 Like

Pop the whole thing in the bucket. Both hoses and the white connector. That way it can drain and fill!

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Thanks :pray: @Stephen, no matter what anyone says your the man! I’m like a nervous mother over here!

2 Likes

She’s Alive!

Congratulations!

Your Kush N Cookies was born

Jul 24th at 12:14pm

01:24

My Grobo

2 Likes

((#Resolved)):

:wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting to get a resolved post from you, I knew id have to get my unit first but now I finally feel like a true allgrower! :rainbow:

4 Likes

I love everything about these last two posts.

Stephen

3 Likes