PU In The Grobo

Well here she is look at that new beautiful greeen color looks like she coming around the stem even turning back to green slowly

4 Likes

just a lil update on the PU she is doing great just look at that green coming out nicely stem is looking not so stressed as well what you guys think should I too her now or in a few days ?

2 Likes

- - - [2021-11.08]:

@Time2grow,

Tall_Giraffe..~~ (3)

• (This Grow Will Be Way Too Big_ :giraffe: For Your Unit):

• (You Are Already Up To The Second_ :two: Fan):

• (Unless You’re Planning On Topping_ :top: Her Like I_ :eye: Did):

• (I_ :eye: Did It For A Clone_ :herb: :herb:):

~~~

@Time2grow,

YourGrowYourCall..~~ (2)

• (I_ :eye: Would Cut_ :scissors: Down_ :arrow_down: To The Middle Of The First_ :one: Fan, If I_ :eye: Was To Top Her):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.09]:

@Time2grow,

• (This Is All [Trial&Error]-[#TestingTestingOneTwoThree]):

• (If You Want To Top_ :top: Her_ :herb: , -Then- You Want To Extend Veg., -But- Cut Lower Than One Node [Leave-4-Nodes]):

• (Cut To The Center Of First_ :one: Fan, -Then- Let It Extend Back To Second_ :two: Fan):

• (This Is Your Grow, So Do With It What You Will):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.11]:

@Time2grow,

• (She Is Tall_ :giraffe: To Be Topped_ :top:, [I_ :eye: Would Have Clipped_ :scissors: It Down_ :arrow_down_small: To The First_ :one: Fan] To Let Her Grow [Up_ :arrow_up_small: To Bottom Of The Second_ :two: Fan Again]): {:repeat:}:

• (I_ :eye: Would Give Her A Small_ :mouse: Lollipop_ :lollipop: At The Bottom_ :arrow_down_small:):

• (She Wants To Be In Transition Now):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.22]:

@Time2grow,

~~~

- - - [2021-12.06]:

@Time2grow,

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Yes topping it … should I already yes she is long lol

Today is last day of late veg should I keep it at late veg or let her go to transition I do need to too her though

She got topped and look at her now what do you think ?

1 Like

Haven’t posted in a while here she is today what you guys think time for a trim them leaves are huge

2 Likes

Lil update on PU she was thirsty. Here she is today

1 Like

Just a lil update I think I need to lollipop or what do you guys think

1 Like

Just a lil update what you guys think I should do to her

1 Like

Just a lil update on the PU what do you think I have 9 days of flowering should I extend or let it be I feel she has much more to go thoughts ?