Prism / Wappa and Super Skunk - Tent organic LOS

Thanks, I thought it might not apply :grinning: but never looked into soil much.

3 Likes

2 days of darkness started at 8am

6 Likes

Interesting drying on the prism.

5 Likes

Man oh man do these plants look amazing, damn good job on this grow sir, going to get my fingers dirty with soil soon!

I don’t know when but within 6 months or so

3 Likes

Oh yeah. :+1:t2: Looking good. That’s some nice stacking. Are you happy with it?

2 Likes

To be honest no. I am disappointed in what I see quantity-wise, but, I recovered from a pest (of which I haven’t experienced this issue before and I shouldn’t have been able to), I think the 3 punch approach worked.
I haven’t lost any grows yet, but saw lots of areas for improvement. This grow was still in my head considered a test grow as most of what I did was a new technique or new to me in general. I like what I have learned from the last two grows and am confident the next will be a killer harvest based on what I consider the minimum and maximum events for my environment.
It’s getting chopped down Monday morning, so we’ll see in a few weeks how much she weighs. Definitely smells delicious though

7 Likes

If you ask me, approaching every grow with this mentality is how we all get better at our craft!

6 Likes

Did you have nits @Todd.grobo or what were the little critters called, I know you said you got some living insects to eat them out of the soil, what were the beneficial insects called?

4 Likes

Thrips.
Typically they overtake your grow or last until the end. I haven’t seen any in a few weeks.

1.) Treated the soil
2.) Treated the leaves x 4 times
3.) Put predatory mites in to eat anything left over

Seems to have worked.

5 Likes

I didn’t know about the pest. That sucks. Your right with the number of grows you’ve done. I’ve applied your thoughts on other things in life and find some things are better left alone. You have the knowledge and experience. If I get it right or close the first time I may not do anything different on the next. I definitely understand you. Killer Harvest huh? Can’t wait. I’m sure I’ll say that after every grow we all do. :rofl::+1:t2::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I like to think that’s just my positive go-lucky happy I am learning and alive attitude. Thanks, @FireGuy!

6 Likes

90 mins in and 3 left to go. Ugh.

6 Likes

looking good, I hear trimming is a PITA!

3 Likes

So meticulous

2 Likes

You need a good trim tray too. I ordered one the other day even though I will not need it for 6 week or so.

4 Likes

Does the floor work?
Lol

I sent my friend these photos. She said my way looks so hard. So i aaked her how she trims. She’s short and sits with 1 1 branch at a time trimming up to 6 pounds. Lol
Long ways to go apparently lol

8 Likes

Hot damn I am glad you got them all done, I am going to post a pic of my bud sites to my topic and tag you!

4 Likes

Congrats on your harvest! She looks great! I hate trimming/clean up day haha

4 Likes

Me to @Aang me to
Extra cleaning required to ensure a clean environment
But more importantly the ever impossible task of maintaining 60% rh for 2 weeks.

6 Likes

how do you go about maintaining the humidity?

3 Likes