Plants over 70 days

True @Osage also. Plenty will stem out from the main colas if you’re being conscious of where your light is hitting your plant. I stayed on pruning but only light blockers.

3 Likes

@Dew :eyes::eyes::eyes::fire::fire::fire: she’s looking really good bro those buds gunna look nice… what strain again ?

4 Likes

Thanks @chris_barfield GSC :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yep your girl looks great. Love those frosty leaves :maple_leaf:

4 Likes

Gsc is classic !!!

3 Likes

Can’t go wrong if you like the best of both worlds! I’m hoping with this stretching she did, she’ll lean towards the sativa phenos… And thanks @Osage :+1:

2 Likes

I agree, I was also able to purchase gg#4 x gsc too and am excited to get her going as well.

2 Likes

Damn @Dew that looks crazy good!:star_struck:

3 Likes

Harvest

8 Likes

Love how dark they are, can you get a couple really close up pics??? Please, :pray:

3 Likes

16 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes::dizzy_face::exploding_head::scream::+1::v:

7 Likes

Beauty!!!

7 Likes

@Rich,

Congratulations on your Harvest:raised_hands:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::herb::groboone::green_thumb:

6 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo I’m really happy with my results compared to my first grow. I’ve learned so many things during my first grow which helped me achieve a much better harvest this time around. Lots of fun during this grow training the plant and seeing just how resilient they truly are. Looking forward to pushing it further with the next grow!

9 Likes

Looks amazing!!!:star_struck::star_struck: Damn!!

5 Likes

Looks good @Rich !

4 Likes

@Rich what genetics is that? Beast mode!!

3 Likes

Lol. Believe it or not this was a seed I got out of an 8th I bought at the dispensary. I’ve been very fortunate with finding seeds in my purchases. Next grow will be running bubble gum :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

That’s how I got the trapstar which ended up being beautiful

3 Likes