Plants over 70 days

8 Likes

I think the reason is cannabis is a wind pollinated species so when the buds feel more wind in a particular area they tend to grow bigger becuase it assumes the wind will be carrying the pollen

5 Likes

Oh absolutely @chris_barfield I was just so shocked how well the plant responded once I introduced the additional airflow. Really looking forward to tweaking the next grow quite a bit.

6 Likes

Day 85 :smiley:

10 Likes

@Rich I may do that. I was looking to get a small battery powered fan I could rig inside. I tried one with a cord but it was pretty hard to close the door. Majority of my good buds are up above the second fan now and I’m not seeing much movement. But yes I think I shall experiment!

5 Likes

Just a few updated shots after a couple days of curing

15 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Day 86 getting into final push. Left a low :bulb: on with door open as she went to sleep to get a couple night shots. I’m blown away with the quality def should’ve cloned this girl :confused:

13 Likes

Well done dew

4 Likes

Thanks @Osage as you can imagine its been a combination of a lot of things, including this forum! I already want to give a thank you speech and I haven’t chopped her down yet :joy:

7 Likes

:joy: Dew, you crack me up :laughing:

3 Likes

Wowsers🤩

4 Likes

She’s loooooking pretty good I just flipped my clone over … but yours is looking good dude

3 Likes

Mess up. Will repost

Bud City. Will probably add another week to the end of my recipe.

7 Likes

And I’ve always posted multiple pics, not sure why these are all posted as one and not individually. The quality isn’t as good and I cant zoom in! Little things like this bug me when I don’t get it lol

4 Likes

She’s looking right I’m hitting my tenth day of stretch now

2 Likes

I’m sure I asked this before but what strain is that again?

1 Like

@Wolf1,

:wink:

3 Likes

:poop::eyes::muscle:t4::fire::evergreen_tree: Breed by who?