Plants over 70 days

For sure @chris_barfield wasn’t trashing on tour idea if I came across that way man. I always think of the negative usually immediately after thinking of the positive. It’s the black mirror side of me. Lol

@Todd.grobo and @chris_barfield I like all the ideas especially the test button to make sure all is good before starting a new grow. For the light issue I’m thinking of lining the inside with reflective mylar film what you think?

3 Likes

Naw naw didn’t sound like that at all … I just didn’t think about how the roots get tangled around the items in the grobo …

1 Like

Ive read that Matte white works really well but I don’t think we should paint the inside of our units lol the reflective Mylar reflection ratings can be up to 98 percent so your Probky on to something … I wonder if you put the Mylar from top to bottom how would you get the light to penetrate the canopy deep enough to reflect off the lowest parts of Mylar so it can hit the buds that might not grow as big as the upper parts of the plant?

2days away from harvest :snowflake:

10 Likes

@Ctaylor684,

mylar film:

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::wink:

Day: 79

6 Likes

She’s looking nice @Rich I’m due for harvest tomorrow can’t wait wonder what weight I’m going to pull since she went through a lot

1 Like

Yup I’m thinking that might help get light to the bottom of the plant!!

1 Like

@Ctaylor684,

(#YouGoFirst)…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’ll have my official contest weight in by sunday night!! Merry Christmas everyone

4 Likes

Ugh I just cut her down hopefully I can get her dried and trimmed to place

1 Like

I had reset the jar to zero weight and started filling it. Didn’t realize it’s like 30 mins of work to cut all the buds off the stems. It powered off so I’ll have to weigh final weigh on Sunday fully dried.
Leaving Winnipeg now to viva Mexico. Merry Christmas everyone.

5 Likes

Man enjoy and merry Xmas as well

2 Likes

You live in Winnipeg??? I go through there a few times a year with work. We should hang out next time I’m in town.

Lol winterpeg… nah was s quicker route to Mexico.
I’m in calgary hence yyc hehe

1 Like

Well I end up in Calgary once in a while too. I’ll let you know. If ever your in YOW shoot me a message too.

1 Like

I’m in Ottawa every 2 to 3 months. Will be there end of January in a month.

2 Likes

Day 81 - strain: 24k

9 Likes

@Stephen final weight at 29g.

Not disappointed in harvest size at all. This stuff is potent. (I snuck in a doob of the Crystal’s all over with mybworkspace.)
Mines not as thick as the sunset (photo with the container) but after a few grows I suspect I’ll be growing better marijuana than the store.
P.s. if anyone wants the link for the journal to see let me know. Happy to share my thoughts

15 Likes