Plants over 60 days

I love the ‘praying’ leaves in the 1st picture. Great sign of a super happy plant. Top leaves are angled upward at 45 degree angle, ready for the buds to start exploding from all the nodes!

4 Likes

I have buds. Lots and lots popping up. Woot woot.

P.s.my bragging notification is off by about 9 days lol :relaxed:

8 Likes

day 80

7 Likes

Wow looks awesome. Can’t wait to catch up

1 Like

5 Likes

Hey ToddYYC,

I hate to be the bearer of this news, but you have a male on your hands there. You can continue to grow him out and collect the pollen for future seed breeding or pull him down now and start again.

Best,
Stephen

5 Likes

Oh no. It’s to tell from these pics but I’m guessing it’s because there is a severe lack of little white hairs everywhere?

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo here’s the start of my little white hairs. These are at most all of the crooks of branch off-shoots. I’m on day 46 and these appeared about 4 days ago.

3 Likes

Hey @rainstorm3

You’ve started the 12/12 cycle now?

1 Like

Boo. I thought so too. Argh

Often your plant will tell you if it’s a male or female even before the photo period switch. Good hunting for those hairs @rainstorm3!!

2 Likes

Sorry mate, we all feel the pain.

4 Likes

@Azuri
I am due to start the 12/12 in 7 days I think? @Stephen can confirm, but there were 6 days of extra padding out into the veg stage.

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo ughhhhhh. Sorry to hear. But! Think of all you’ve learned and how easy the next grow will be!

2 Likes

Just took a peek and you are correct @rainstorm3, day 13 of 20 in stage 3, you flip in stage 4. Gonna give @Azuri a run for his money, eh?

4 Likes

Healthy competition is good! :1st_place_medal: :2nd_place_medal: :3rd_place_medal:

(Disclaimer, if my yield sucks I will blame the strain) :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks @Stephen thought so.

Ha! @Azuri Healthy competition is indeed good. I can’t wait to see how our plants turn out, given they’ve had drastically different up-bringings. #nurturevsnature

2 Likes

Picture time!

Here’s 10 days into the flowering cycle. I’ve seen a decent growth spurt I’m sure there’s more to come. I’ve given her another pre-budding hair cut and you can see the before and after pictures below.

You’ll also noticed that I’ve repurposed the drying rack hangers. I will be drying my harvest outside my Grobo so I can start my next grow right away. It will add an extra 4 days to drying / curing but I’m ok with that. The original magnets I bought were not robust enough.

Top View - Before haircut

Top View - After haircut

Side View - Before haircut

Side View - After haircut

And lastly those of you who are interested in what happens under the hood I did a reading of the pH level and I’m happy to see it’s in the optimum growing range, working as intended. :+1:

4 Likes

Sweet!!! Can’t wait for those beautiful buds to come in. Lookin good, and I must add, you sure as shit didn’t skimp when you bought that ph pen, just under $100 us and lots of accessories. Great buy from my research yesterday. Had never heard of the brand till you showed me, but yep…professional it is!! :+1::beers:

3 Likes

Thanks Jerry! Yup I did some homework on it and it was a better value for me and I managed to pick it up for $90 Canadian all in from Amazon so it was it was the best bank for my buck and a quality product!

3 Likes