Plant issues

And it’s back to dying! Maybe some nute burn

2 Likes

What day is that on toeknee? How long has it been fighting this?

Hey @toeknee

Be sure you’ve sent a support ticket in so yours is one of the first they see. For sure pH or nute issue. Not much you can do until they check your readings. Did by any chance any of your bottles use an excessive amount after your last drain and fill?

2 Likes

I’m on day 16 she is nowhere as big as yours, I hope they can get her straightened up for you

4 posts were split to a new topic: Brown spots on leaves

Hi @toeknee,

She’s not dying, just showing signs of stress. I’ve responded through support, but as an update here:

1. Additional vegetative growth time has been added to allow the plant to fill out more before flowering.
  2. Topping causes stress, plant should rebound in approx 5-9 days.
  3. EC and pH ranges are both looking good.
  4. We will continue to monitor your data on our side for a couple weeks to ensure you are growing as intended.

Best,
Stephen

1 Like

@toeknee,
Grobo Team got on the case…

:green_thumb::groboone:

Ha that is good

1 Like

I forgot to mention that we had a slight hiccup got all fixed then I topped it, not the greatest idea they’ve been babysitting my grow every since… def needed here is a quick new shot for tonight

1 Like

At night I sleep cold, I make sure the light is on overnight and temps sit around 74-76

1 Like

@toeknee,
I’m

about this one… Is the Grobo Team on the case?.. What does @Stephen readings find?.. I want to see this plant saved… :worried::worried::worried:

Time is what it needs and Stephan has been on top of it but reguardless I am prepared for a new grow just in case. It’s been a learning experience for everyone.

1 Like

I’m keeping an eye on this one and the data looks good, just need her to pull through. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

1 Like

You can remove any of the dead/crispy leaves.

Whoot, don’t see any evident root rot, so that is good.

1 Like

I have internet issues right now. And limited time to deal with it

1 Like

@Wolf,

Brown spots on leaves
If you haven’t put a ticket in, I would, to see what is going on… support.grobo.io
Again it’s not too far gone…

Hi @Wolf,

I know you are busy, but just checking in. Support hasn’t heard back, is the internet back up and running for you yet?

Stephen

1 Like

Supposed to be today at some point