Plant is Small for 28 days of growing

Cut off the lower dmaaged leaves and let her go she looks ok.

1 Like

Looks like a mag deficiency? I only have one grow under my belt so I’m no expert. I encountered cal/ mag issues in my grow and added cal/mag. Someone with a bit more knowledge may be able to assist.

1 Like

@Static can you post a pic of your nutrient bottles showing what has been dispensed thus far?

How does your Nute bottles look?

2 Likes

What type of water are you using? Were bottles 1 & 2 used in a previous grow? If not, your system has used a lot of bottles 1 & 2 (pH adjustment). Do you have a hand held pH meter? If so I would test the water in your reservoir ASAP and calibrate your Grobo pH meter as well. pH fluctuations would explain the brown spotting on your plant.

2 Likes

Just came in PH is low very low

There’s your issue.

This is the reading for my water that I am using

2 Likes

What type of water? You can’t really measure plain RO or Distilled accurately as they need a buffer to properly register. Also, what is the pH of the water in your reservoir?

1 Like

2 Likes

Just changed the water and the PH was at 6.5

1 Like

The water that you took out pH was 6.5? Or was the new water that you put in 6.5? You mentioned that the pH was low, 6.5 is on the high end.

1 Like

The PH I took out was 5.5. What is the proper or ideal PH…?? I think I’m going to start pre- treating you make sure the PH is perfect on the next fill.

1 Like

6.0 is considered ideal. The Grobo should be keeping it there. Do you have calibration solution? A simple calibration of the Grobo pH meter should fix your issue.

1 Like

Yes I Calibrated the probe 3 days ago. I was waiting on the cal mag, revive, and recharge.

Still waiting on Hydro Guard but my temps are not above 75 for my water they stay at 65.

1 Like

I would open a support ticket and get the Grobo Team involved. You paid for proper performance, they will make sure you receive it.

4 Likes

6.0 to 7.0 is hydro range as i understand. At 5.5 maybe not taking in nutes. Good :+1:

4 Likes

Yea. Checked the calibration on Grobo again everything is good didn’t need calibration. Also used revive, cal mag and recharge.

Hopefully she starts looking better.

2 Likes

This is what she look like now with proper ph, hydroguard, revive, cal mag, and recharge

3 Likes