Plant in trouble

It could be but right now I’m thinking more ph fluctuations. I would do a health check on your ph probe. When is the last time you check it?

3 Likes

I did a health check and recalibrated it when I finished my last grow. I had the probe in storage solution for around a month before I started this grow.

2 Likes

Did it pass health check or need to be calibrated?

3 Likes

Yeah passed both. I’ve put a ticket in to find out if they can advise on what’s wrong.

3 Likes

Do you have a Ph meter to check what the water is at?

2 Likes

I’ve not got a ph pen but have heard back for support and they said ” I’ve taken a look at your data and can confirm that your pH and EC is within recipe range.

2 Likes

If bottle 5 has been dispensing I don’t think it will be Cal/mag… But could be possible

Sorry I not sure what else to add at this moment besides saying just because your Ph meter reads your in the correct range it doesn’t always mean it is…

What I mean by that is let’s say Grobo Ph meter is reading 5.8 which is in range but what if it is off and your really at 5.0 now your out of range but the unit think it’s correct…

Now I’m not saying this is the case here… I’m just trying to say this is possible…

Having a handheld meter would be a way to double check… Or doing a health check

2 Likes