Pinkman goo first grow

Has anyone ever grown Pinkman goo? I am now in my 3rd day of Flush cycle and would like to know if I could cut the flush cycle to 5 days instead of the 10 recommended time? Also, could someone tell me if my plants look like the are ready to harvest? I think they are ready but I need another trained set of eyes to double check me.

3 Likes

Looks good but not ready, need a microscope or loupe to be sure, can’t see the trichomes at all with these pics! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I take it you dont have a microscope or jewelers loupe?
If not you will have to remember this strain and schedule you used so that youll know how to tweak it the next time you grow it.
When deciding if trichomes are ripe you must take a sample or photo of more than one site, try one from the middle, top & bottom locations because they can all be in different stages of ripeness! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Ok but based on the last photo how does this plant look and should it be in the flush stage at this point since there are no other guides to help with the Pinkman goo in the recipe menu in the Grobo?

1 Like

Looking delicious…!

I have not grown Pinkman Goo but it is certainly on my wish list as I am infatuated with it. The fact that there have been some that actually do ooze the reddish sap from the bud sites make it very rare. Have you seen any but sites where this is happening?

Sounds like you don’t have a way of checking the trichomes. I picked up this one and found it to be an amazing tool in assisting me judge when to send my plant into flush:

STPCTOU Wireless Digital… Amazon.com : STPCTOU Wireless Digital Microscope USB 50X-1000X 1080P Handheld Portable Mini WiFi Microscope Camera with 8 LED Lights for iPhone/iPad/Mac/Android Phone/Tablet/PC-White : Camera & Photo

Best of luck and post lots of pics if you see any of the pink/red ooze…!

2 Likes

Check out more pictures and let me know if this might help with knowing when to either return to flower state or stay on flush.

1 Like

This is not a question that can be answered definitively without seeing images of the trichomes. Most of the white pistils have turned so clearly she is close but there is a big difference in clear trichomes vs. cloudy and amber when it comes to the effect you are trying to achieve - and that is a personal choice. For instance are you looking for an upbeat, energetic high or more of a laid back chill kind of a high? The level of ripeness is and can be different for everyone.

If it were me, I would want to be sure and would get a loupe or a scope to be certain. But from judging only from these photos I would at the very least finish the full flush and not take her down early.

1 Like

Stay in flush if you dont have anything to check trichomes!
Going forward it would help a lot to have a microscope or jewelers loupe so others can help you learn when your trichomes are ripe! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

I got a good microscope so here are the latest pictures, let me know what you think.

1 Like

@gsman007,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

Water_Fill..~~ {:droplet:}:

Water..~~ {:droplet:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Better!
Are these just the top buds?
Can you take pics when your in drain and fill mode so we can see the true colors?
Also one of the whole plant!
From what I can see your trichomes look good, mostly cloudy but I can’t see any amber trichs because the view may not be wide enough and the color of your pics are distorted from the lights! :eyes::seedling:

The rest of the plant are the same colors and are all consistent with the photo I just posted.

1 Like