Pineapple express strain day 8 - 109 Harvest Dried and tested Update

1 Like

Hi All,
Last Water change day 106 flush day 8.
water out PH 6.3/PPM 80
RO water in ph to 6.0 /PPM 31
So I am just going to let Penny finish off she will be cut down Friday night. I did cut a few top buds off to get some of the lower buds some light. Some pics of little Christmas trees haha lol.
Happy Growing!

9 Likes

Oh my gosh those buds are FAT!

3 Likes

Thank you :+1:t4:

Hi All,
So after a 5 day dry old skool style in a brown paper bag. Little update on how those tiny Christmas :evergreen_tree: trees looked from up above after now dried out. 5.4 grams

Today will be harvest day and I will update those pictures later. Happy Growing!!

5 Likes

Looks nice! Some exotic shiz there :slight_smile:

I was looking back at when you flipped to transition… Man I am really thinking about hitting the first fan and then flipping with my plant… I really don’t want a repeat of my last grow >< Your plant shot up far and you weren’t up to the 2nd fan yet when you flipped

4 Likes

Thanks pyromancy, yes I have been growing sativa dominant strains and both went into transition little bit past first fan and yes they stretched for the 2 week transition and slow down until the end. Both ended up having colas running into top unless you tie down or do some bending.

3 Likes

Hi All,
This Pineapple express strain was great unfortunately Penny out grew her home. Little photo shoot of harvest day. I don’t weigh my harvest wet. I wait until after dry mode is done and weigh once before curing. Update that later. Happy Growing.

15 Likes

That root ball is GNARLY! What a beautiful strain. If only we had smell-o-vision :star_struck::raised_hands:t4::seedling:

4 Likes

Yes root ball was huge and little tough to pull out but all worth it. I know if we could only smell everyone’s grow thru the phone. :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Beautiful flowers! Looks like an awesome harvest!

She got big, but not too big…good job keeping her down, the fruits of the harvest are yours to take!

5 Likes

Thanks pyromancy :+1:t4:

Looking like a really nice yield…congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks fireguy :+1:t4:

1 Like

Congrats!

3 Likes

- - -

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

• (NiceCrop): {:star_struck:}:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Thanks Aang :+1:t4:

1 Like

Thank you Barbara

3 Likes

Hi all,
So after 5 day dry mode Penny gave me 53 grams of buds and 22 grams of sugar leaf and small tiny nugs ( got some bubble bags for hash). Happy Growing!

10 Likes

Man, great haul! Can’t wait to see what your final weight is! Congrats! :clap::confetti_ball::tada:

3 Likes