Pineapple Chunk- 2nd Run & Mini Reflection

@Nathan,

((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

Damn, I increased the amount of bud sites with trimming this round, but I think my fear of trimming too many fan leaves had an impact on bud size. My next indoor grow I wont be so hesitant to bend and remove blockers. I missed a a good amount of nuggets that fell off the table to finished at 1.49 let’s call it 1.5oz dried. I ended up with a lot of smaller nuggets vs the last grow or my outdoor grows. The buds are fluffy like marshmallows :rofl::rofl::rofl:. But potency from sample was great, and cant wait for flavor to improve as it cures. No fear for the next one, I have to remember this result after 6 months of love lol. Definitely worth it to go ahead and take a chance to see the result. Just wish I’d had 2 units side by side to reduce the waiting time.

7 Likes

Very nice harvest! :eyes::seedling::+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Bplatinum9, I’m really happy sad about it :grinning:. I remember the moment where I decided to just let the fan leaves stay because I thought all the growth was still tolerable. The fimming around all the bud sites did seem to make a difference in yield, so that’s a plus for me to remember. This is the first time I’ve yielded popcorn like buds, I haven’t seen that with the outdoor grows previously, so I’ll chuck it up to user error with learning out to use lighting indoors.

2 Likes

Well for what its worth your misfortune is our goldmine and your future progress! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

1 Like

amazing harvest @Nathan
Is rhe genetics popcorn buds? Or just how you think it turned out. Looks like a great haul.

1 Like

@Todd.grobo looked to me like their is some popcorn like genetics to it, but I think this is more extreme than what I’d seen from examples. I might have to see if I can procure another see to give an outside run a chance as well.

https://www.leafly.com/strains/pineapple-chunk

2 Likes

Yeah your right kinda with the chunk
Let me know how it smokes when your done curing it now.

1 Like