Other Canadian / American / United Kingdom Tested Seed Banks?

Goes up with roomies? I wish lol. Good for you if you want though. Canada is 4 period unless medical license
I would like 2 in veg and 2 in flower in tents eventually.

2 Likes

6 plants per person 21+ in the home. If I got a roomie…he smokes too, I’d probably get another tent and do 6 veg and 6 flower or some combo under the 12 limit.

3 Likes

Did they grow?

1 Like

They just arrived today, but I have had maybe 1/10 not germinate buying from Seed City. Lost a few to poor planning and conditions on my part but I take full responsibility for those losses.

3 Likes

Sorry @ToddYYC, you’re gonna have to wait for this grow. I’ve got a family reunion in about 90 days and I’m looking to have plenty to bring with me, so my next tent grow is gonna be an auto Strawberry Milkshake and a Purple Haze Auto that I can hopefully knock out in time :thinking: but the Super Critical CBD will be after that for sure! @Bplatinum9 picked up some of the same seeds so maybe her grow will be before mine and she’ll post it up.

5 Likes

My outside grow Will be Blue Dream. It’s amine to mites and all the upper pest. Good for a first grow or outside.

2 Likes

Ive grown the super Criticle and the blue dream but they were both amid a lot of tent issues! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

True North seedbank for Canada
Ordered a few times with them… 100% happy

3 Likes

You’re covered!

1 Like

Had trouble germinating some seeds from ILGM. Explained problems & ILGM sent a very generous coupon code for next purchase. Seeds on the way. Kudos to ILGM for excellent customer service.

2 Likes

The freebies and that are my top loyalty meters as a customer

1 Like

What issue’s did you have…?

Me too with Autoflower Seeds… Very complex too get them going. But as soon as they start growing they are beautiful… I got some good advice here and I’m setting up 9 Autoflower Seeds in my 4 x 4 tent light will be my ROI E-420 Growers Choice LED.
It stays 80 degrees in the tent 24/7…
So it should give me 9 of these.

It’s bigger now but still won’t crowd the other plants

4 Likes

Hey @Merle_Carsten ,
I had a lot of electrical issues and broken timers that just went out for no reason and I had no idea how long. Feed lines kept not pumping and in the end one of my plants started to herm and wouldnt ripen the trichomes enough so I pulled them before it produced seeds from the sacs. :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

I killed one found another looking hard they all had that shit I was pissed. But lesson learned… My Critical Purple Autoflower is booming she was in a separate room or here in this tent 3 time’s the size of the picture up there… I’ll show you a picture soon. But now my Purple Rain Clones will grow quick under my 2 8 bars… I’m going to only weave once instead of 2 times. I was an experiment too and was too bushy too clean. This time it won’t take so long to get too flower stage.

1 Like