Other Canadian / American / United Kingdom Tested Seed Banks?

True North seedbank for Canada
Ordered a few times with them… 100% happy

3 Likes

You’re covered!

1 Like

Had trouble germinating some seeds from ILGM. Explained problems & ILGM sent a very generous coupon code for next purchase. Seeds on the way. Kudos to ILGM for excellent customer service.

2 Likes

The freebies and that are my top loyalty meters as a customer

2 Likes

What issue’s did you have…?

Me too with Autoflower Seeds… Very complex too get them going. But as soon as they start growing they are beautiful… I got some good advice here and I’m setting up 9 Autoflower Seeds in my 4 x 4 tent light will be my ROI E-420 Growers Choice LED.
It stays 80 degrees in the tent 24/7…
So it should give me 9 of these.

It’s bigger now but still won’t crowd the other plants

5 Likes

Hey @Merle_Carsten ,
I had a lot of electrical issues and broken timers that just went out for no reason and I had no idea how long. Feed lines kept not pumping and in the end one of my plants started to herm and wouldnt ripen the trichomes enough so I pulled them before it produced seeds from the sacs. :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

I killed one found another looking hard they all had that shit I was pissed. But lesson learned… My Critical Purple Autoflower is booming she was in a separate room or here in this tent 3 time’s the size of the picture up there… I’ll show you a picture soon. But now my Purple Rain Clones will grow quick under my 2 8 bars… I’m going to only weave once instead of 2 times. I was an experiment too and was too bushy too clean. This time it won’t take so long to get too flower stage.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Other Canadian / American / United Kingdom Tested Seed Banks?:

# Edelweiss Feminized Marijuana Seeds

2 Likes

So I just wanted to give my recent experience with https://elev8seeds.com a little bump on this list. I live in Phoenix, AZ and summer temps reach 110+F. For this reason, I always felt that I couldn’t order seeds during 6-8 months out of the year. Due to this fear, and looking for a male, I reached out to them via email to ask if it would be possible to place the seeds in a cooling pack and have shipped overnight so they wouldn’t die from heat. Matt, one of the owners responded to my email and stated that seeds can handle high temps for short periods of time as long as they are dry. He also stated that he would GUARANTEE this as to mitigate my risk in purchasing the seeds this time of year. SOLD! So I placed my order yesterday, received tracking info within a couple hours, and they’ve already actually been shipped and will arrive on Friday via 3 day UPS which seems standard shipping. I’m sold on these guys. Tangerine Cookies and Lemon Snow Cone REG seeds are on their way!! They may not do freebies or anything like that, but customer service is on point so far. Pricing is a little high, but after reading a bit about them, quality seems to be top notch. I think I’ll end my current plants in the Start and wait for these to get here so I can see if I can get my male for pollen.

7 Likes

They are next on my grow list thanks to @Mpower11 with a swap we did. Loop me in on your grows as I will want to keep an eye on them for when I start!

4 Likes

They have flavors that look :eyes: really gd really not into sweet stuff but they got a lot of stuff I never heard about before :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Can do bud! I’ve changed my mind so many times but as I’m on the search for a male, it’s gonna be lemon snow cone first grow (two seeds). Hopefully one male and one fem.

5 Likes

I sowed 3 lemon snow looking for 1 male. I got 3 females. So my odds are really good if I want a male to sow again. Lol

3 Likes

I just finished Tangerine Candie

Which is Runtz x Tangerine Cookies really excited to try this one.

2 Likes

You told me this story…don’t jinx me!!! lol

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::joy:

3 Likes

@TheBeardOfGold,

• (This Thread :thread: Should Be Of Some Interest For You): {:crossed_fingers:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

My personal favorite designer seed bank well trusted genetics and quick shipping! USA also always free quality genetics beans with ever purchase… best of luck growers this bank has many designer gems and clones!:seedling: https://treestarsseedbank.com/

5 Likes

For all the haze phenos and sour diesel lovers for best genetics made or legendary like black Cuban haze etc here a gem seed bank! U.S.A https://www.piffcoastfarms.com/ :statue_of_liberty::dash: happy growing!

5 Likes