Operation Grobo Big Bud!

Good luck!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone

I didn’t feel like manual work (with the start) so we made the move into Grobo plus I wanted 20 hours of sun. I normally run 18 didn’t see 20 really making a difference. But I’m happy with 20 hours on this grow (that’s what the recipe is)

10 Likes

I was waiting to take notes 🤦🏻:dash::rofl::+1:

4 Likes

I have never tried this before so I’m not sure how the outcome will be but should be fun at the very least tho.

5 Likes

I agree pretty but sure quality like usual :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

We are growing!!!

9 Likes

Here is are at Day 30 of Operation Big Bud…

First hair cut happened today.

Before

After

I removed the Cotyledon leaves and the first and second node… I’m leaving all fan leafs at this time…

9 Likes

Since I’m not topping and going to be removing all the side shoots what is everyone thoughts on what I should switch to flower? I’m thinking my upward growth maybe more than normal because of the removal of all the side shoots. Thoughts anyone?

• Top of Bottom Fan
  • Bottom of second Fan
  • Top of second fan
  • 1 to 2 inch’s above second Fan
  • Other

0 voters

6 Likes

This is tough as it’s never been done. I would think you’re right that you’ll have more of a stretch as it’s only focusing on the main stem so that’s getting all the energy. Then again, it may still follow the same rule of doubling in height no matter what kind of growth is on it…so i’m anxious to see how it plays out.

3 Likes

We are both on the same page… I would hate to have to supercrop if it stretch’s more than normal but at the same time I want the bud close to the light to get the size… hummmmm

1 Like

Did a drain / fill last night… Dropped my Ec in my Grobo to 1.3

Roots seem to like the Fish Shit @Todd.grobo

Looks nice and white

7 Likes

Hehe. Im not liking this post!

5 Likes

One more node gone!!

I’m thinking about switching at the bottom of the second fan. This plant seems to be going fast in height

8 Likes

@Mpower11,

• (Normally I_:eye: Would Go With The [BottomOfSecond :two: Fan Rule], -But- The Name “[BigBud]” Scared Me To Change My Vote): {:laughing:}:

Bottom_Of_2nd_Fan~~ (2)

• (-So- My Final Vote Went Like This): {:laughing:}:

Top_Of_Bottom_Fan..~~ (2)

--

• (She Is So Pretty): (I’ll Be Following This Grow): {:green_thumb:}:

- - - [2021-08.25]:

@Mpower11,

• (I Voted For Six_:six: Colas, Only Because The Unit Is So Small, -And- [“BigBud”] Name Says It All): (Grow Those Big Colas, I_:eye: Want To See_:eyes:): {:heart_eyes:}:

• (This Is My [#NewNormal] Answer): {:wink:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Barb is right! Probably the cleanest looking baby I’ve seen on AG. I’m a fan @Mpower11

5 Likes

One more node is gone

7 Likes

Ok Ag friend how many buds sites should I leave? Any thoughts

• 1 Sites
  • 2 Sites
  • 3 Sites
  • 4 Sites
  • 5 Sites
  • 6 Sites
  • Other

0 voters

6 Likes

I voted 4 because I’ve never seen anyone here with 4 bud sites :joy: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m going with 6. I’d say more but not sure how many lol. She’s going to have sooooo much energy to push into such a little space that I think the max you can as it’s just the one main stalk.

2 Likes

Water change

Removed another node also took off the first fan leaf and dropped my Ec to 1.47 plus added more fish shit

8 Likes