Operation Grobo Big Bud!

Nice

4 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes: man hope u finish that out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Frost Warnings tonight Good luck little one :point_up:

8 Likes

Throw a paper bag or burlap bag over them for the night they’ll be fine!
It’s been pouring here for about 17 hrs now, most rain we’ve had in 3-4 months. Tomorrow will be black ice everywhere as we’ve been hitting -1 in the AM :expressionless:
Latest I had my girls outside here Mark was around middle of October and I did use paper bags to give me some time.

6 Likes

Thanks for the tips. We just got 2.5 inches of rain from last night until today so I’m sure she isn’t loving that also. Lol

The weather you get is just to crazy!! I’m not sure how you do it. Time to move to Ontario/ Grobo headquarters :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Not really surprised she hasn’t been handling the weather all that good…

Looks like this weekend I’m going to put the plant in the trash… Buds are small just not worth my time…

Operation Big Bud round #2 coming soon!!!

8 Likes

That’s a bummer! Looking forward to the next go around though.

4 Likes

I would imagine that is Celsius? Here in the US you know still standard everything over here, I wish we would just switch to be on the scale with our surrounding countries but you know we like to do stuff the difficult way here :joy:

3 Likes

Yes that is a bummer, but judging from this plant the next girl is going to be double the size!! :grin:

4 Likes

It’s funny I use Celsius in the winter makes more sense to me… But the summer I use Fahrenheit which makes more sense to me… lol

If buds are not 3x bigger I will pull the plant I no longer mess with sub par plants anymore. Just not worth my time…

4 Likes

I can see why… you are used to above 6 ounce plants anything that is going to produce less goes bye bye, I love it!! Our climate in the summer is 95F plus so growing outdoors isn’t really a option for me, and super humid it sucks nads!

2 Likes

8 ounce or more is my goal per plant for my tent. (doesn’t always work out but normally the average is around there with 4 plants some more some less) I prefer to grow big plants with lot’s of room this is why my 8 by 4 tent works perfect for me… I have crazy amount of space for gear / 4 plants to make this happen…

You would be surprised what you could grow in that climate just you need to pick the correct strains for that climate… Also the timing of when to start is important also

4 Likes

Grind it up some and see if you can infuse with it. :grinning: I heard of people even using moldy flower to do it.

I had some old dry flower I forgot about it and I just ground it up a little and put it in the Levo 2.

3 Likes

How often do you water your girls/ water schedule for soil?

1 Like

I feel like moldy flower would be perfectly fine if it is decarboxylated good?

1 Like

Yikes :grimacing: cold :cold_face:

3 Likes

Yes you can… Just not my thing… If it’s not a # 1 bud quality it trashed… I grow more than I personally need so that’s mainly way I’m so picky

3 Likes

Are you talking about indoor or outside?

1 Like

Dam that sucks bro :sunglasses: literally just put my haze in the trash :wastebasket: that shit sucks I know exactly what u mean :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I free your pain

2 Likes