Operation Grobo Big Bud!

Looks amazing! Looking super happy and healthy like eating after a thanksgiving nite and smoke out stuffed lol keep the pics and knowledge coming… we watching and learning…

2 Likes

@Mpower11 I am thinking of adding fish shit to my regular grows. I am not organic yet, using GH products and have never had a nutrient issue, knock on wood. I am interested in the fish shit since I have learned how much it can help a grow. If I’m not growing organic, is it still worth it to use? I was told organic or nothing with that stuff so I wanted to check.

3 Likes

Of course this question is going to be a matter of opinion but I feel 100% it will help. Product works with any media. synthetic or organic. It’s been a long time since a product that came to the market that impressed me and fish shit is the SHIT!! Lol

If I was using it with GH I would use Fish Shit at full strength 1 time a week or lower rate more often. Remember with this stuff you can’t over do it. My outdoor plant in LOS has been getting fish shit with close to every watering now. (At min rate)

Have you had a look at the FAQ. May answer some more of your questions

https://fishheadfarms.com/frequently-asked-questions/

3 Likes

One more node is gone. Trying not to waste energy on them get them off when they are small

7 Likes

I’m sad to say I had to abort this project. When I restart Grobo again in about 1 month. I plan to do the same experiment.

She looked so good.

Roots were snow white

I’m not expecting anything much but I moved her into The carrot bed.

Add some all purpose and worm castings.

Let’s see how she handles this amount of shock

6 Likes

@Todd.grobo

I thought I would share this for fun.

41 days after returned home to see my Grobo plant I moved in the garden. No one has done anything to this plant. Just let Mother Nature do it’s thing. No training no water. Just amend the soil with triple four and worm castings before I left.

8 Likes

Were about to get snow again lol.

4 Likes

I just don’t know how you do it… that’s nuts.

I want to show you howthis plant transferred from Hydro to soil and I literally did nothing

I cleaned it up a bit now but I don’t think this plant will finish before all the bad weather but we will see.

I will Send a picture later today

6 Likes

A little delay

Here is Grobo plant after a haircut

9 Likes

She has a lot to go before she will finish. Only chance is a mild fall. Best of luck to her!!

5 Likes

Nice

4 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes: man hope u finish that out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Frost Warnings tonight Good luck little one :point_up:

8 Likes

Throw a paper bag or burlap bag over them for the night they’ll be fine!
It’s been pouring here for about 17 hrs now, most rain we’ve had in 3-4 months. Tomorrow will be black ice everywhere as we’ve been hitting -1 in the AM :expressionless:
Latest I had my girls outside here Mark was around middle of October and I did use paper bags to give me some time.

6 Likes

Thanks for the tips. We just got 2.5 inches of rain from last night until today so I’m sure she isn’t loving that also. Lol

The weather you get is just to crazy!! I’m not sure how you do it. Time to move to Ontario/ Grobo headquarters :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Not really surprised she hasn’t been handling the weather all that good…

Looks like this weekend I’m going to put the plant in the trash… Buds are small just not worth my time…

Operation Big Bud round #2 coming soon!!!

8 Likes

That’s a bummer! Looking forward to the next go around though.

4 Likes

I would imagine that is Celsius? Here in the US you know still standard everything over here, I wish we would just switch to be on the scale with our surrounding countries but you know we like to do stuff the difficult way here :joy:

3 Likes

Yes that is a bummer, but judging from this plant the next girl is going to be double the size!! :grin:

4 Likes

It’s funny I use Celsius in the winter makes more sense to me… But the summer I use Fahrenheit which makes more sense to me… lol

If buds are not 3x bigger I will pull the plant I no longer mess with sub par plants anymore. Just not worth my time…

4 Likes