Operation Auto Burp Jars

Update on sizing of the rubber grommets size they are 3/16"

4 Likes

Just a quick update itā€™s been about three weeks right now so far everything is working out perfect no complaints like it so much Iā€™m short a couple lids and decided to make a few more

6 Likes

What are the plastic caps on the lids for the hose

1 Like

You mean this correct

3 Likes

Yes sir thatā€™s what I was talking about well I think :thinking: :thought_balloon: thatā€™s all of it I took screenshots of everything so I can order off amazon instead of running :running_man: to Loweā€™s look :eyes: thru all the isles much easier this way :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I got my stuff local so I confirmed everything fits correctly but to the best of my knowledge this part list should work

1 Like

K I hope :crossed_fingers:t4: so canā€™t return to amazon plus Iā€™m not to sure if Loweā€™s would have all of that anyway :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Are you referring to the rubber grommets or valves? If you need any I have plenty of valves and grommets etc. I ordered a bunch of items and made a couple of jars. I ended up buying a curing system so I wonā€™t be using them if anyone can use them ill be happy to send them.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a nice offer for someoneā€¦ Just out of curiously how did you like the setup?

1 Like

It works great. I automated the Airpump and had no issues!
Im using the Cannatrol now though.

3 Likes

Understandā€¦ I was just curious if there was something you didnā€™t likeā€¦ :+1:

2 Likes