Nutrient issues with flora flex

Great advice!

That being said my two part nutrient is & has always been KISS method.

Just discovered my dimmer wiring shit the Ed and I’ve been running 1800 umols without knowing it.

Runoff tonight 5.9 1000——> 5.9 900

1 Like

Based on your run off maybe they are hungry… To be feeding 2000 and only have 900 to 1000 leach that seems shockingly low to me… Maybe give it 2 to 3 more days if they are just hungry should see results in fast… Maybe keep checking your Leach to confirm it’s coming up

2 Likes

Yes that’s the plan. I will say that the dimmer going out did not help my situation I have to rewire them today. I should be around 800-1000 tops rn and I’m closer to 1800 par.

Man I’ve got so much going on gearing up for outdoor and buying my first grow property that I’ve completely lost control of this cycle.

If I pull any kind of meds out of this run it will be a miracle

1 Like

To be clear I was feeding at 2.0 and my run off was 1.8 so not an immense difference but deffinately a sign of hungry plants.

I think my dimmer being out and throwing all that light did not help.

I’m going to re wire my dimmers tonight and increase feed a bit more and pray.

Transition is the worst time to be deficient yikes I’ll update with photos in a week or so see if I have it in me to green things up but it’s pretty bad at the moment. My plants in the flower room hate me :joy:

All I can do is laugh.

Atleast the next round looks ready ( they were supposed to go outside though lol)

4 Likes