Number 2 πŸ˜‰ Blueberry πŸ‘

:fist_right:
Cool :+1:
How far along are you :wink:??

Reading this forum I learned that a few people use big bud when flowing in order to get a bigger yield. I’m thinking about it but not 100% yet.

Thoughts from the pros?

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of big bud, at least not for Grobo. There is too much β€œdebris” or solids in it. If you want a P/K booster, I recommend something like Liquid KoolBloom (what i’m using right now). It’s a 0-10-10 and completely liquid. That’s my 2 cents, but i’m no pro, still learning things as I go.

2 Likes

I’ve tried adding more, but more doesn’t equal better. I think during veg you should stick with Grobo nutes only plus the hydroguard. When you go to flower is a different story but if you add, just do 1/4 strength since you aren’t controlling all the nutes going in. Too high of an EC can cause havoc!

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up bud I’ll bear that in mind :+1:

Im adding 7ml Hydroguard atm

So now the long wait :metal:!:rofl:!:seedling:…

2 Likes

:fist_right:!

Lookit :+1:! Lookit :+1:!!

Honestly Didn’t expect anything so soon :flushed::+1::rofl:

6 Likes

Been thinking of adding this product (recommend)

https://www.u-buy.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/11136818/s/general-hydroponics-liquid-kool-bloom-fertilizers-1-quart

but…

Should I use :thinking:
When too use :thinking:
& How much too use on top of the grobo nutes :thinking:??

1 Like

Loving all your inside gadgets!
The light and humidity might be hard on any liquid ingredients like the bluelab tube you have inside that may get bad faster.
What type of camera are you using?
Are you using two or three cameras for diff angles or are those monitors of some sort? :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Hi bud :fist_right:!

I was just using the:

but then was given the:

Which is not connected atm & to be honest Blinks is Far superior pic & not so much light interference

Not sure if your Backing a addertive for budding or Not though m8 :flushed:??

& I fully admit to being a LITTLE bit of a Gadget Freak :flushed:!:rofl:!:fist_right:!

All the gear…& Not a :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: clue :rofl:!:wink:!

3 Likes

Looking good atm :+1:

Decent Tap Root Already & seems strong :muscle::seedling::seedling::seedling:

Quick pic :thinking:!

Gonna give her a day or two more & then time to move the dreaded pod :neutral_face:!:face_with_raised_eyebrow:!:worried:!..

Also didn’t ever think I would be sayin this but I might need to invest in some freezer ice packs :hushed::sweat_smile: :uk: & only @ around 20Β° :roll_eyes:!

Maybe something like:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07R5TQ5KY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_QYMA1J27MXAKPZ5T23K2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

I don’t see why not :neutral_face:!

But Is it OK to use Reusable Freezer Blocks to cool my water down :thinking:?? :seedling::seedling::seedling:

Like the small size :+1:!

1 Like

Your coco is to wet on the bottom. U could squeeze it gently on bottom on the sides gently with a paper towel. Then push your pod up a little.

2 Likes

Im on it :+1:

Thanks for the heads up :wink:

1 Like

I actually trimmed a small amount off my coco pod before planting so I want have to push it up so much

1 Like

All sortedπŸ‘

Lightly Drained, Pushed up …& my Tap is Still Attached :roll_eyes:!:rofl:!

Surprised on the amount of water I got out of the pod so good shout bud thanks :fist_right:!

Looks like a nice strong Root though :+1:!:pray:!:wink:!:pray:!

Did think about trimming pod down but wasn’t sure if too :roll_eyes:!:thinking:!..

Got a good feelin about this 1 :wink:!:+1:!..

2 Likes

Going to try a spreading anchor technique Ive only seen hear a wile back before I use my scrog for a more even & level canopy :wink:…

Really think my last grow issue was mainly My Tap Root Decapitation :flushed:!! & the resulting Stunted growth throughout so​:crossed_fingers:!:pray:!:rofl:!..

1 Like

Just remember pod should only be slightly moist on bottom side and dry topside. It will feed with roots.

2 Likes

Yep :fist_right:!

1 Like

Should sort any :uk: summer :cloud_with_rain:!! me thinks :rofl:! :seedling:!:seedling:!:seedling:!..

Looking good :+1:…

4 Likes